027

"WAIT A MINUTE

"WAIT A MINUTE..."

Y/N stopped on the stairs after hearing the voice. The cold wind was brushed through her legs making her shiver a little. She turned around and saw Mikey running down the stairs, making his way to her.

Why...? Don't come to me...

She wanted to walk away but her legs weren't obeying her commands. She stood there and waited for Mikey to come towards her and speak something. She knows that her heart yearns for him and wants him to be close but her mind says the opposite. It tells her to move on and live a completely different life. And between this quarrel of her heart and brain, she is lost. She wants someone to bring her on the right path.

Mikey stopped and took deep breaths. She could feel her whole body relax just by his presence and this was something that confused her. She didn't know what made her feel so affectionate towards him. When was the first time she felt that she loved him? What was the moment that made her fall for him? Why is he still in her thoughts even after having a fight? She didn't know the answer to any of these questions.

"You dropped your phone over there."

The imaginary world that Y/N was living in came to an end. Her thoughts were clear and the realization that it wasn't Mikey who ran towards her, broke her heart. It was someone else.

She took her phone from the male's hands and bowed to him "Thanks."

I was imagining him?

She placed her hand on her heart "I feel unsettled..."

I should talk to someone...

---

"What happened this time?" Sumire asked.

Y/N stayed silent. She knew that Sumire would be shocked to know that she was confused about her feelings towards Mikey but right now there wasn't anyone else she could vent her thoughts to.

"It's...about Mikey--"

Sumire shifted uncomfortably on the sofa "What about him?"

"The more I try to avoid him... The more we keep facing each other and it confuses me... My heart races up... Do I still have feelings for him--?"