030

"THAT'S

"THAT'S... ROKUHARA TANDAI"

Y/N's muscles tensed. The one thing she wanted to avoid was right in front of her. Everyone got off their bikes and made way for a big guy, he was enormously tall and had a tattoo on the right side of his face. 

"Kai this is bad," Y/N mumbled.

"I know." 

"L/N Y/N... You are back I see..." The big guy said as he walked closer to Kai and Y/N with a smug look on his face. "I hate recruiting girls in my gang because they are weak and fragile but you... You are different." 

Y/N frowned her brows "Who the fuck are you?" 

"He is Tenaro South, the representative of Rokuhara Tandai," Kai informed as he stepped in front of Y/N in a protective manner. "Stay on your guard." 

"Join my gang," South said. Y/N's brows shot up "What? Why would I do that? I don't even know you and you are asking me to join your gang?"

South chuckled and titled his head as he glared at Y/N "I am not asking you. It's an order and you must obey." 

"I am not your servant. I've got zero reasons to obey any of your words. So, fuck off man." She replied as she took out her phone and messaged Draken about the situation. All she wrote was 'Rokuhara is here'. Thanks to Kai standing in front of her, Y/N's actions weren't visible to South. 

"You former Toman members are so stubborn. First Draken, then Hanagaki, and now you. You all keep rejecting my offers. Aren't y'all getting too high of yourselves?" South raised an eyebrow as he cracked his knuckles and took a step forward. "I don't want you to repeat Draken's words and tell me that you retired."

"Let me put it straight. I am not interested in your gang and I am already a part of Brahman so you are just wasting your time. Wait- no, you must be having a lot of time. You are wasting my time so get moving!" 

"Woah! Woah! You joined Brahman, not Kanto Manji? What happened? Your previous boss rejected you?" He was trying to piss off Y/N and he was successful in doing that. "Toman used to be the strongest and I wanted to defeat them to take the position of the strongest but when I came, it was already disbanded."