017

Y/N TOOK A DEEP BREATH

And stepped forward with Mikey in front of Toman. The fight was coming closer and seeing Y/N and Mikey together was unusual for the members of Toman.

Earlier that day Y/N revealed the truth to Draken and Mitsuya too. Both of them scolded her a lot. Well, she kinda deserved it. "Everyone cut the noise!!" Draken shouted.

Y/N was avoiding all kinds of eye contact with the members and let Mikey speak first. "I have something really important thing to announce but before I do that, remember past is past and you need to focus on the future. Everyone deserves a second chance."

Y/N looked at Mikey and he gave her a soft smile. "Y/N will be returning to Toman!! And Dark Angels will be affiliated with Toman. A new division for them will be formed under Y/N's control"

Silence surrounded everyone. The atmosphere was getting tense and Y/N knew that she had to do something before everyone starts protesting.

"I know it might be a little hard to accept me after everything I did. But there were many reasons behind it..." She shifted her eyes to Kisaki "Reasons that I can't disclose right now."

"I won't try to play the victim here because I am well aware that it was my fault. I won't ask anything more than a second chance"

There was no response and she grew more tensed. Mikey held her hand and gave a light squeeze.

"Welcome back leader!" Everyone said in unison which gave Y/N overwhelming happiness. A huge smile formed on her face. "Thank you!" She bowed.

"Also I have one more thing to say.."

"Tetta Kisaki you're fired!"

Everyone was shocked at the sudden statement. "What are you saying, Mikey?" Kisaki asked as he sweatdropped."It's a joke right?"

"It's not a joke, you're fired!" Mikey repeated."Wait! If you fire Kisaki then I am out too which means that all 300 members of Valhalla will be out. Your gang will get smaller" Hanma said.

"Doesn't matter. Toman's gotten too big anyways"

"Gotten too big? Isn't growing big Toman's goal?" Kisaki asked.