𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

"my beautiful Artemis,"

I have seen your darkest nights
and your brightest days
and I will be here with you forever
waiting in your dusk
— Atticus

PEACE IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON OF MANKIND.

Artemis was an Eternal, created in Arishem's image. She was the perfect soldier — quiet, cunning, fast, strong. But she was also kind, smart, bold, and loving. All things Arishem gave her, right? He may have given her her strength and courage, but her kind heart and love, that was all her. When the Eternals first arrived on earth that fateful day in Mesopotamia, she was right in the action, using her golden bow and arrows and weightless jumps to get the upper hand on the monstrous Deviants. She worked well together with her fellow soldiers, Thena, Gilgamesh, Makkari, Kingo, and Ikaris, like a well-oiled machine.

But when the fighting ceased, Artemis changed. Instead of a ruthless warrior, she became kind and gentle towards the humans. Chatting and laughing with them, dancing and singing. Where she truly belonged was not on the battlefield, no, it was among the people of the earth, celebrating life. But her job required her to fight. She didn't mind, keeping the humans safe from the Deviants was more rewarding than anything. But there was always something missing, a hole in her heart, leaving her unfulfilled...

YOUR GREATEST WEAPON IS YOUR ENEMY'S MIND.

Druig was an Eternal, created in Arishem's image. He was the perfect oracle — soft-spoken, mysterious, intimidating, careful. But he was also funny, charming, suave, and unpredictable. All things Arishem gave him, right? His powers might have been gifted by the Celestial, but he was so much more than that. Brushed under the rug of history, Druig was the forgotten Eternal and he liked it that way. For centuries he got to watch humans evolve into beautiful creatures, watched them love and laugh. But he also had to stand by while they slaughtered each other by the thousands, and no matter what, Ajak's words were always the same: "We cannot interfere."

Watching so much pain and destruction broke him down, leaving the normally quick-witted Druig quiet and solemn. He tried his best to stay for himself for his family, but it was hard, watching the humans he loved so dearly kill each other without mercy. He would have all but given up if it weren't for Artemis...