20 - Reunions

"Is this really necessary," Tommy asked as he was led into a sectioned off part of the garage where a punching bag hung and other workout equipment were pushed against the wall.

"Of course mate," Mumbo laughed. "You're the one who decided to come today so you get to participate with us."

"I don't want to do a stupid team building exersize," He grumbled.

"It's more than that. It helps relieve stress and anger," said Scar as he rolled his wheelchair over to them and grabbed some punching gloves for Tommy. "And it's good physical therapy. I used to do it when I could."

"What wrong," Grian said, holding the bag. "What's making your blood boil today?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Tommy put on the gloves anyway.

"This is a safe space, we'll all keep your secrets and we trust you to keep ours." Mumbo said, "But you don't have to if you don't want to. We're not forcing you to do anything."

"I- Well I'm mad at Tubbo." Tommy said, beginning to punch the bag, moving faster and harder as he kept talking. "He left me for another friend, I'm terrified I'm not his friend anymore. And I wish I didn't have to rely on people so much. I'm angry at myself for being weak! An-and... I'm mad at Clay for using me and taking what's mine!"

"Go Tommy!" Grian cheered as he was sent flying back with the bag after it had been ripped from the rope.

"Tommy," Crumb said as they came in, she turned to see Ranboo turn around and start to walk away. "Wait where are you going?"

"To drop kick a man to get Tommy's things back," Ranboo said, but stopped as Crumb grabbed their jacket and kept him from leaving. She was surprisingly strong for her size.

"Who are you?" Tommy glanced back at them as he took off the gloves.

"The friend of Tubbo's, I'm Ranboo," Ranboo turned around, he thought it could be rude not to respond. "I guess I paid a visit at the wrong time."

"Doesn't mean I forgive you. Then again you're Tubbo's friend so I guess I have to tolerate you," Tommy said, putting together that this must have been the person Jack mentioned. "But don't forget I'm his best friend. He said so himself."

"Alright, I'll just stick to being the second best friend," Ranboo chuckled.

"I'm sure Tubbo's sorry," Crumb said "Everyone makes mistakes."

"I guess," Tommy said, "I sure have made a lot of them."

"But now you guys can talk and clear things up," Ranboo suggested, "I probably have some clearing up to do as well."

"I've heard all I wanted from you," Tommy said, making Ranboo frown, but there was only so much he could do.

"Well I hope to see you around, Tommy," Scar said as they left. "Is he okay?"

"Definitely not," Grian said.

Mumbo laughed. "You can't just say that about people."

"Am I wrong," Grian exclaimed.

"I hate to say that you're right," Mumbo said.

Tubbo was back to airbender island by the time Ranboo and Crumb had returned with Tommy.

"Tommy," Tubbo ran up to Tommy prepared to hug him as if nothing had happened. Ranboo stopped him though.

"I think you two need to talk some things over," Ranboo put a hand on Tubbo's shoulder, "The truth Tubbo, don't sugar coat it." He nodded to Tommy with a smile and went with Crumb to find Niki and Jack to tell them they had found Tommy and he was alright.

"Do you think they'll be alright," Crumb said, "I know Tubbo would be devastated if Tommy didn't want to be his friend."

"You heard Tommy earlier, he prides himself in being Tubbo's best friend, but that doesn't mean they don't get into arguments sometimes." Ranboo said as he glanced back at them. "What matters is that they're honest with each other. You see, even at a young age Tubbo had a hard time telling people what he wanted to do and what he was thinking, and from what I've seen he still does."

"You know, for someone with a terrible memory, you know a lot about Tubbo," Crumb said.

"Well, he's the one thing I never want to forget." Ranboo smiled. "So of course I'm going to do everything I can to remember him."

"Are you sure it's nothing else," Niki smirked, she came up to them as she had seen them walking by. "Well I see you found Tommy."

"Huh," Ranboo said, confused by her first comment, "Oh, yeah we did."

"Look," Crumb said, excitedly pointing at the two boys, "They're hugging. That's good right?"

Niki laughed and ruffled Crumb's hair black hair. "Definitely."

Tubbo waved to Tommy as he walked over to the three. "So uh I talked to Tommy, thanks Ranboo, and he's going back to Eret's since it's starting to get late. He said he needs some space but still wants to be friends."

"You could surprise him with something tomorrow," Niki said, "Go to Eret's and give him something he likes."

"I will," Tubbo said, deciding that he would after helping Sam tomorrow. "I guess I could give him an early birthday gift."

"He'll love that," Niki said, "Well I'm going to find Jack, make sure he's okay. He seemed a bit jealous of Tommy last time I talked to him."

"Why," Tubbo said.

"I have few ideas, but that's for him to share if he wants," Niki said, bowing to them before walking away.

"I just remembered who she is," Ranboo said, Tubbo and Crumb burst out laughing. "Why didn't you tell me she's the fire princess?! I've been trying to remember all day!"

"She's our friend," Tubbo said, trying to stop his laughter. "I thought you would know."

"Tubbo, I just talked to her like she was a normal person, how did I do that?!" Ranboo said.

"Cause she is a normal person, you forget her status doesn't mean much in Republic City anyway." Tubbo said. "Oh Ravaa, I'm never letting that go."

"Nooo, what have I done to myself," Ranboo groaned.

I absolutely love writing all the dynamics in this especially Mumbo and Grian's, which their interactions with Tommy hit differently after that Tommyinnit video featuring them, man that was weird. Anyway thank you all for reading hope you enjoyed it I put alot of effort into this story.

You know what to do. Peace out benders and Minecrafters from around the world!