𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Am I delusional?"

"Woah, hello to you too." Abby smiled up at her girlfriend as she walked into radiology, various scans of patients brains plastered across the screen. Abby had swiveled on her chair to look at the door but overestimated the force needed as she spun in a circle. Her once frowning girlfriend now stood trying to hold back a smile, failing miserably.

"Hey." Amelia just sighed, raising her hand to rub her face. Once she'd opened her eyes again she saw her sat in the chair open armed waiting for her. Amelia smiled again and moved to sit in her lap. Abby wrapped her arms around the smaller woman's waist, resting her head on her shoulder taking in a deep breath savoring the scent of her girlfriend. Amelia's body immediately melted into the blondes, enjoying the way her arms felt around her.

"Whats the problem darling?" Abby asked, smirking slightly at the faint blush that spread across Amelia's face at the nickname.

"Herman thinks that I'm delusional because I told her I could remove her tumor."

"Okay, and are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you delusional? Can you remove this tumor?" Abby questioned, a serious look on her face, seeming to confuse the brunette. Did she think that she couldn't do it?

"Yes." She answered almost immediately, with no hesitation.

"Then no. You're not. The fact that you didn't even flinch when I asked if you could do this shows that you can. I believe in you." Abby whispered the end before placing a kiss on her cheek, tapping her girlfriends thighs indicating for her to get off. Amelia just smiled and moved to straddle Abby's thighs instead, wrapping her arms around her neck. "As much as I enjoy this, this wasn't the request."

Amelia just giggled, moving her head to the crook of Abby's neck, at first, pacing feather-light kisses across her skin. Amelia heard the Grey woman release a low groan once she began to suck and nip lightly sending a wave of tingles through her entire body. "You better not be marking me up sweetheart." Abby tried to sound serious and demanding but failed when it came out breathy.

Amelia pulled away, admiring her work with a shit-eating grin plastered on her face. "Oops." Clearly she wasn't apologetic for her actions. Getting up and moving to walk away.

"You little-" Abby quickly shot up after her girlfriend, snaking her hands around her waist and dragging her off to an on-call room, giggles from both of their mouths filling the corridor.

------

"Hey pretty boy, you good?" Abby asked as the walked into the waiting area in the lobby, finding Jackson sat there, head in his hands. When he looked up she saw his eyes were red and angry but his face was just sad. No other emotion just raw sorrow and misery.

"Yeah, no, I don't know." He sniffled back at he. The two hadn't spoken much since Abby had started working, but they'd spoken enough for him to earn his 'pretty boy' nickname. He got it because, well, it doesn't really need explaining does it? Look at the man. Even Abby, who hasn't dated a man since she was 16, could admit that he was a good looking man.

Abby moved to sit next to him in hopes she could provide a bit of comfort to the clearly distraught man. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked hesitantly. As said before, she barely knew the guy and didn't want to be seen as pushy or nosy.

"Osteogenesis Imperfecta" He stated simply. Now Abby didn't know much about neonatal surgery but she knew enough. Her heart sunk for the man sat next to her and his wife. She had met April on her first day, she was always so optimistic and bubbly.