Chapter 12 Confessions

Start from the beginning

"Yes."

He smiled at me, "I've liked you for so long. It was hard to hold myself back."

"It was?"

"Yeah. I can't count the times I wanted to kiss you and hold you like this. For you to be mine."

I felt my heart speed up in my chest.

"That's why you've been acting weirder than usual."

He chuckled, "I didn't say I was completely successful, now did I?"

I pulled him closer, gently kissing his lips. I think it was the same for me. I think I might have liked him for a long time but I wasn't aware of my own feelings until now when I just couldn't hold them back anymore. And there was no turning back.

I pulled away slightly, breathing on his lips, "I like you too."

It was as if those words pulled some kind of trigger on him. The next second he was on top of me, kissing lips claiming mine in a mind spinning kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer, entangling my fingers in his long, soft hair.

I felt his hands slide up and down my sides over my clothes, sending more shivers throughout my body.

"Fuck," he cursed on my lips. He pulled away, sighing, "I should go."

He moved, sitting on the edge of my bed before standing up. He turned his head to look at me, "Happy birthday, Ayato. Have a goodnight."

I nodded, walking him to the door, "Goodnight, Baji."

I was left with the lingering feeling of his hands on my body and his wild kiss on my lips. I never knew how far I had fallen until it was too late and I was in way too deep.

---------------------------

June 25h, 2005

Baji and I went over to the Sano house to hangout with my siblings and Draken. We had no gang related things to do and Mikey seemed to want to tell me and Emma something.

I was sitting next to Baji on the floor of Mikey's room. Emma was sitting next to her brother on the couch with Draken standing behind them.

"Alright," I said, "What did you want to talk to us about?"

Mikey grinned, "I met someone." We waited for him to continue. "A girl."

"Mikey's been spending every day with her since May," Draken added.

"Is that where you've been?" Emma questioned her brother.

He nodded, "I think I might like her. I think you guys would like her too."

Emma giggled, "Aw. Our big brother is growing up."

He sighed, "Thing is though. She has no idea who I am."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"She doesn't know that I'm the Commander of Toman. I don't know how she would react if I told her. If she will still be my friend. Part of me wants to keep her away from that side of me."

"Speaking from experience," I began, "Things have a way of coming out one way or another. If you don't tell her she might find out another way and then she will wonder why you kept it from her. If you really like her you should come clean."

Emma nodded, "Relationships should be built on trust. You can't keep that from her."

"I will tell her when it comes up," he said with a frown.