Yoongi just nodded
**************************

Still Flashback

(Yoongi Pov)

Staring at my phone when I got off the phone with Tay. I didn't trust her.. and I'm going to be honest. Even though she cried... and it hurts to see that. I'm now seeing that she does have feelings for Jungkook. Maybe Jimin was right.

Well, weeks went on and I started feeling okay about breaking it off with Tay. Weird right? I actually started going out more. Going to city walk and other places here in Orlando. Got drunk and guess what fucked girls. Even went on some dates. Jimin did say that playboy part of me would come back. And sure enough it did.

The revenge part I'm not to fond of.. but the plan was in effect. She hurt me.. not its time to do it back. Even though Jimin did have a call from Tay's sister. He still didn't care. As much as to his surprise... he still thinks it was tay cheating on him. And now I can see why.

Well, this whole thing is to pretty much get Tay and Jungkook back. Blackmail him. Treat him and her like shit. Like Jimin said.. she'll run back to me.

A couple months later, I was in the studio with Hoseok. He had to leave to do something for his cousin. And Hoseok was gone for a very long time.
But hours past and he came back.

"Asshole what took you so long?" I asked

" I had to help my cousin and I was looking for a girl dummy" he said

I went back to editing one of our songs.

The plan was working.. there was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" He asked

"I don't know.. namjoon always barges in. Why would he knock?" I asked

"Well go open it! I have to edit this song" he said

I wonder who this is

I opened the door..

"TAYLOR!" I said shocked

Now it was time to do this. Even though in my heart I wasn't 100% happy with it. But she deserved it. Sad to say.

I really couldn't believe she was here. That surprised me. I kind of wanted to back out at this point. I could see something was wrong. A wave of emotions hit me. I loved her. Tay looked like she has been crying. I felt wrong about this.

Then we started kissing and all. And it felt so right. Until my phone went off.

It was Jimin

Jimin:

So she came home huh?

Yoongi:
Yeah..

Jimin:
Don't fuck up! Do it! She's going to use that innocent shit on you. Go with the plan Yoongi!

Yoongi:
I.. don't know if I can. She looks upset.

Jimin:
Asshole! Don't fucking be a pussy. She cheated on you. Don't fucking fall for her trap.

Yoongi:
Okay okay fuck.

I put my phone away and paid attention to Tay.

Back out yoongi! Don't fall for her trap! The mission! Abort! Don't gain no feelings. She played you... used you... cheated on you. Forget her.
I thought to myself