*36*

Beep Beep Beep

I slowly started opening my eyes. Bright lights above me that I had to look away from it. My head was hurting me.

"Taylor..."

When I looked over I saw Jungkook next to me. His face was pale and white like he saw a ghost. I could tell that he was crying. His eyes were all red.

"W-what happened?" I asked

"You passed out and you hit your head" he said

I don't remember blacking out... but I do remember crying over...over... yoongi.

I started crying again. Just thinking about him. His last words what he said to me this morning.

We will be together again..

When yoongi...when?

"What made you get like this?" He asked holding my hand.

Now my tears were coming out harder and faster than ever. My cheeks were sore and raw from constantly rubbing the tears.

"Y-yoongi...left...me" I cried

Jungkook sat there quietly..

Yes! Now I will have you...Jungkook thought to himself.

"Why?" He asked

"Just so much Jungkook.." I said

I covered my face crying again... the door of my room opened up and V rushed in. He saw me lying there crying.

"Jungkook what the fuck happened?" V asked

Oh now you care asshole. After ignoring me and being rude to me.
Fuck you! I thought to myself

"She was crying and she couldn't breathe and passed out. She hit her head" Jungkook said

V's eyes were wide open. He was shocked.

"How? Why?" V asked

"Tay do you want to tell him?" Jungkook asked

"No" I said harsh

V looked at me of how I said my answer. He wasn't expecting it. Especially me talking to him like that.

"I already informed Yoongi when she fell" Jungkook said

Jungkook called yoongi?

I looked at Jungkook.. why would he do that? Its not like yoongi will come back. Jungkook why would you do that.

"Y-you did?" I studderd

"Yeah.. he started crying." Jungkook said

"W-what else?" I asked

*sigh* "He's coming back" he said

"W-where?" I asked

"Here to be with you" he said

Wait what!! He wouldn't stay when I told him to not go. But I pass out and now he's coming back?

"W-when will he be her---"

My hospital door opened up and there was yoongi. His eyes red and puffy. He's the reason why this happened to me. But no one really knew why I past out.

All I've been doing was drinking... I haven't ate in a week. And if they knew that they would be pissed off at me.

"T-tay" he said upset