*7*

Jeon Jungkook looked so different out of his uniform. He looked just like a normal person. But he still didn't look happy.

"Hey what's up Jungkook" V said shaking Jungkook's hand

"What up! Already starting the party without me?" He smiled.

"Didn't think you were coming" V said

"Why would I miss this... my workers and my best friend enjoying dinner without me" Jungkook smiled.

"Guys, we are outside of work.. chill be yourselves. We're not working right now. Don't be so serious" Jungkook smiled.

Me and Lisa looked at eachother... I found out she was new too but she was an intern. While I was an actual Rn.

Everyone was talking but it wasn't like before. They were acting all professional.

"Isn't Jungkook sexy?" Lisa asked

"Mhm" I mumbled.

He was very attractive but not my cup of tea. My love was back in florida.. even though he's a total dick but I love him too much.

We were all drinking and all... people started getting drunk. Finally they started laughing and joking around. While me and Lisa were drunk.. we were talking like girls from school. Everyone else around us was being obnoxious.

"So Taylor.." Jungkook said

My heart dropped... did he just say my name

"Yes sir?" I said

Jungkook laughed

"You don't have to call me that you know. You can just call me Jungkook" he said

"Okay" I blushed

"You ready for your 1st day tomorrow?" He asked chugging a beer.

"Yeah I'm really excited" I smiled

Lisa nudge me and smiled

I looked back at her and just shook my head.

"Girl, I think he likes you.. he hasn't stopped looking at you since he got here" she whispered

"Nah I doubt it.. who would like a girl like me" I said

"Um have you seen yourself in the mirror? Your a fucking hottie" she said

"Where?" I asked

"Oy vey... you have a fat ass, big boobs, tone body... should I keep going?" She said

"Are you checking me out too?" I laughed

"Girl if I was lesbian I would totally try to hook up with you" she laughed

"Omg shut up!" I laughed

Lisa is a cute girl... very sweet. Maybe I will have a close friend soon. She reminds me of my friend miso back home.

******************************

(Jungkook Pov)

When I arrived to the table the first person I had my eyes on was Taylor. She is absolutely breathe taking. Today, when she came into my office my heart was beating fast. Her personality was great and she has a bright future ahead of her.

If she's so smart and all ... I wonder how she is in bed. Maybe 10x better.. I would love to hear her moan my name.

I sat next to V and just talked with everyone but the whole time my eyes were on her. No girl has ever made me feel this way.

Everything on Tay's body is what I always wanted on a girl. Big ass, big tits, slim body. She's got the whole package. Just by thinking about her under me in bed. My dick started throbbed and my pants were rising.