15: After 3 years

Start from the beginning

" We have united the 90% percent of the earth kingdom. " Kuvira's fiance stated.

" Yes ! We need to celebrate ! Zhu-Li ! Do the thing ! " Varrick shouted excited.

" Yes, sir. " The woman left them, only to come back with cups of tea.

" Yes ! Celebrating tea ! " The man took a sip tasting his assistant's tea.

Zhu-Li served the rest of the group except the Great Uniter. She extended her hand with Kuvira's tea toward her direction.

" Non for me. " The metal bender rejected. (UNCLE IROH PROBABLY HATES HER)

" I will not rest neither celebrate until all the earth kingdom is under our supervision. " She added turning to look at the team.

" You sure ? Everyone needs some rest and fun sometimes. " Kitiara told her friend.

Kuvira opened her mouth to respond but was cut off by the train suddenly stopping moving.

Baatar, Bolin and Varrick had splitted their tea on their uniforms while Kitiara pouted at her broken cup, it had fallen off her hands.

A man entered the room. " What's the meaning of this ? " The commander asked.

" Some bandits had blocked the rails. I had sent men to handle the situation. " The soldier replied.

" Recall your men. Me and Kitiara will make sure that this will never happen again. " Kuvira ordered.

The man nodded and left them alone. The earth bender led the way up to the roof of the train with the air bender following her.

Kitiara gazed at the rocks on their path. " We need to move them away if we want to continue our journey. "

" Yes, but first, look ! " The woman raised her hand pointing at the people who were coming closer to their train and throwing rocks at them in the process.

Kuvira responded with metal, trapping them, blinding them, moving them like puppets.

Kitiara was responsible for the defense. Trying to protect the train from any damage due to the battle.

Rocks were air bended away. Hits were also given, all of them occurate.

When the battle ended with all of the thieves having at least one piece of metal on their eyes, legs or hands, Kuvira made the metal work like a magnet and trapped them all together.

***

She had connected the metal which was restraining their hands with the now clean from the rocks rails.

Kuvira was standing on the rails with Kitiara beside her.

" I don't care why you tried to sabotage me. " The Uniter declared.

" Listen, Kuvira, we are sorry. Please- " A random woman started speaking.

" Did I give you permission to speak ? " The leader of the Earth Empire threw a piece of metal on the thief's lips and then let it fall on the ground.

" Not to also mention that it's 'Great Uniter' for all of you. You have no right to call me by my name. " She added.

" As you wish, Great Uniter. " The bandit bowed her head showing respect.

" And my dear friend. " Kuvira pointed at Kitiara. " Is my first commander, the second one in command. You will call her by her title 'Commander Beifong'. "

The robber nodded saying nothing, keeping her eyes on the soil.

" Now. Now. What are we to do with you ? " The metal bender inquired.