NEW POWERS!?!?!? PART 1

Srry for not update ing but my parents get my phone and I'm updateing from my mums phone

*Sighs* Let's began...

BUTTERCUP'S POV:

We go to find our leader, Blossom, and we find her... At least we thought that. When we went inside the room we found our friend infront of us but her bow was a mess her clothes was dark pink and black... Her eyes show hate and madness, and they weren't their orijinal colour it was the darkest pink you could ever imagine. İt wasn't our friend at all...it was a monsters eyes... "B-blossom..?" Bubbles ask with a shakie(?) voice. She didn't say anythink, she just smirk. "İt's DARK Blossom, now!!" she yelled. Wait!!! Dark Blossom?!? I-I do remember her name! Prof. Utonioum explein us that! İf dark energy will get in to our bodies we'll become bad! I'll become Dark Buttercup, Bubbs'll become Dark Bubbles and Blossom will become...THİS!!! And together we'll be called The Power Dark Girls Z! "Buttercup watchout!!!!" I was in a really deep tought I didn't hear Bubbles shout and something black hit me... OMG! İt was the dark energey I was on the ground I felt weak but I have to help Bubbs so I get up I just have like 5 more minutes to help her so I use all my strengh to hit Blossom. I'll only have one change I close my eyes and let all of my power went to my hands I open my eyes to see my hands glowing and lighting thebig room I see Blossom was getting ready to hit Bubbs. Allright thats my change!! "Sorry Bloss"I wisper and shot my all energy to Blossom... The last things I heard was Bubbles shout mine and Blossoms names and a loud crash and a male voice shout my name I hear sounds I try to get up but I could just turn my head there was a ocian blue person that was trying to comfort a baby blue figure that I tought it was Bubbles, and I hear that scream again but it was closer and than someone pick my head up and lay it to his body I felt save for the first time, I felt warm... And then he wispered my name "Buttercup..." İ-it's Butch! "B-butch.?.?.?" I bareley say he lift my head up but everything was getting darker and I felt my eyes closing... "I'm here... I'll always be..." I heard him saying and I felt a warm teardrop fell to my face and everything went black... When I open my eyes I was in my room, when I turn my head to the window I saw Butch sleeping there and I didn't had my belt on my waist as always...

BUTCH'S POW:

I woke up and see Buttercup has woken up and looking at me. "So, you finally woke up..." she say with a weak smile, even tought it was weak it was still the beatifulest smile I have ever saw. "it's funny to hear it from you, you were sleeping for two days now..." even saying it was hurting me. "Oh... But I'm fine now. Can we go to the garden?" she asked and I had an idea "But I'm still tired.." "The sun set is even going to come" she smiled. "But I didn't sleep for this two days I have just sleep at this morning..." "Why you didn't sleep. Where were you?" "Here... I did promise to be near you didn't I?" she smiled and blush "I thought you were just saying it..." she said looking down. I get up and sit to her bed and lift her chin up. "I am not going to lie to you." I said and kiss her full on the lips. When we broke the kiss we smiled at eachother. "Can I sleep with you...?" I asked hopefully she'll accept. "Sure, I guess...?" She said. YES!!! My fist fly up of course just in my mind.I lay down beside MY girl. We slept together and I woke up first to see a sleeping beautie near me. I love her, more than anything she start moving a little and I close my eyes fakeing like I was still asleep she woke up yawn a little and stop she giggled and kiss me from the cheek and she try to get up but I hug her from her waist and hold her tight. She sigh and call my name "Butch...." when I didn't move she sigh again and kiss me from the lips. 'Now that was what I want' I tougth. "Well you get what you got now get up sleepy head" she smiled. But wait I didn't said that outloud... 'Did I said it outloud?' I tought again to try if she had read my mind. "Duuh how else do I suppose to answer you?" "BC I didnt even open my mouth they were what I tought..." I think she can read minds. "But isn't it imposible to read mind?" "Guess not for you c'mon get ready and we'll go to the prof. Utonioum." "OK. But you should forget bout those dirty toughts we are like just 18" "Do not ruin my dreams or plans!" I shout a little she just giggle. I love that giggle and I hope you were reading my mind when I think that. She blushed, yup she was reading my mind.

Hey guys long time no see. And it was reaaly long but I had really importent exams I still didn't get my phone back and my mum do not give me her phone anymore but I got my tablet back and I'm not sure if I spell the tablet or some words wrong please warn me if I did. And I'll try to write another chappie to my first book but if I cant I'll stop writting it. And hopefully I can uplode moreofen.
C~ya!!!! :3