WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?

Let's just begin...

*After two days the girls went to fight the gang green gang*

Butch's POV:

"Where are they I want to see my Miya!!!" Boomer yelled, the girls hasn't came to school since that night, the night we discovered they were puffs and they went to fight with the GGG. "Let's go to the Prof. Utoniom, he should know where they are." me and Boom nod and went to the lab. "RRBZ?!?! What are you doung here???" "Calm down sir, please... They did not show up for two days we just wonder if they are OK... Are they?" said the youngest and the kindest bro of mine. "Sorry boys but they did not came here too." he said and a boy run inside. "I found the girls!! They are in danger look!" he came infrint of the big macine and push a red button. We saw the girls, our girls, hurting.
*What they see...*
(Monitour 1)
Buttercup: Let us go Ace or else!!
Ace: Why should I? You can't fo anythink without your little belt, can ya..?
Buttercup: You think... Than why are you too far~
Ace: You're still the strongest but if you want *Gets closer to BC*
Buttercup: *Hits him where the sun doesn't shine* I'm still stronger than you bitch! *spits on Ace who is at the ground* Hehe baka...

(Monitour 2)

Bubbles: Let me go pleaseee...*crying*
Snake: Thissss iz my job, sorry Bubblesss...Hahahaha!!
Buttercup: You mean was your job. But now your new job is to find your idiot leader.
Snake: *kinda scared* Or..?
Buttercup: *sigh* Or I'll get mad... You've 3,2-
Snake: *running for dear life* Heeelllpppssssssss!!!
Bubbles: Thanx Kao-chan!!
Buttercup: Those idiot still couldn't find ot I'm still BC now lets go fin Bloss.

*The monitours all turn black*

"We gottafind them!!!" Brick yelled.
"They're at the GGG's hideout, heres where is it and you can use these belts to transform" Ken said happily I know his name I heard BC I mean Kaoru talking with him. "How long have you planning this?" I do really meant it how he know we are gonna help them I mean of course we are gonna help but still... "That macine shows us the future" prof said as he point a machine that has explode. "Give us the belts as fast as we transform we'll save them faster..." Boomer said. We take the belts and transform to;

Hard Brick
Strong Butch
Explossive Boomer

RowdyRuff Boys Z!!

That was strange... Our costumes weren't the same as before I had a forest green t-shirt, black jeans and a dark green jacket, and now I have a wepon, a basboll bat wirh spikes.
Brick and Boomer had the same outfits but their colours and Brick had red sircles in his hand they just look like Blossoms  yo-yo's, Boomer had a electrick wand that looks like Bubbles'
We flew to where the GGG's hideout is...

Long time no seen. Sorry for not uploading for a werk or more but I had exams to do and they went great anyways sorry again...
C ya~ <3