Chapter 3

Pia's POV.

"Dear Mama, Want your milk. Kind regards." Sky reads out loud for the 100th time, just to torture me a little more. "Is this the best you could do?" She ask, laughing hysterically. My cheeks are probably glowing red and that's all the entertainment skyla wants right now. "Mommy's not a cow, you know!" She says laughing.

"Don't be dumb, you know what I meant. I did what you couldn't do, you stare at her boobs all the time." I can tell she's caught off guard.

"No I don't!" She tries to defend herself.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night!" I say smirking. I snatch my letter from her. "What were you doing in the diaper drawer anyway." I look at her confused, are you wearing a diaper I ask going in to pull on her cheeks. She moves away annoyed and walks out of the room. I pick up my book going back to reading.

Mommy walks in my room after a some time. I almost threw a pillow at her thinking it was Sky again. "Oh put that down!" She says sternly. I put the pillow away, slipped the letter under it. Mommy lays down on the bed beside me, I shuffle over to cuddle into her. "You love your books way more than me, huh? You didn't even bother to come check up on me today." Mommy playfully chides me.

"Uh-uh, love Mama more." I say having slipped.

"Really? Show Mama how much you love her." She says so I stretch my arms out.

"This much!" I say dramatically. Mama chuckles planting a long kiss on my cheek. "Me no wanna go work, me miss Mama and sissy lots." I tell her.

"I know pup, you'll only be doing it just a few more weeks and then you can have as much time with Mama and sissy as you like. I groan flopping like a fish.

"Alisa so mean Mama!" I say whining.

"I know sweetheart, she's lucky I'm not her Mama or she would've gotten in a lot of trouble for being mean." I smile liking the sound of Alisa getting in trouble. "You cheeky little thing!" Mommy says tickling my sides.

"No Mama, I gonna make a pee pee!" I say laughing, and Mama finally stops.

"That means someone needs to go potty and put on a diaper." Mama says. I shake my head not wanting to put on a diaper. She picks me up and sets me down telling me to go pee. I fold my arms upset going to the bathroom, holding in my pee pee is way more fun than having to go potty in the toilet. As soon as I see the toilet my bladder starts acting up. I pull my dress up and pull my underwear down sitting on the toilet quickly. When I'm done, I get dressed, wash my hands and go out.

When I step into the room I see dada handing Skyla over to Mama. "What wrong Dada? Why sissy cry?" I ask, Climbing up on the bed with Dada's help. He fixes my dress that somehow got caught in my underwear while I was getting dressed in the bathroom.

"Sky-Bug got hurt, my sweetheart." He responds tucking my hair behind my ears. I sit on Mama legs behind Skyla, who's currently lying on top of Mama. I pat her back like how Mama and Dada do whenever we're upset. I climb off the bed again running to go find Sky's cow stuffy, it could help calm her down.

I run back into the room climbing on the bed again. "There Bow, her make ouchies go way." I say and Mama coos looking at me lovingly.

"What do you say to sissy Sky?" Mama asks.

"Thank you sissy!" She says. I realise I should've also gotten my sheep stuffy, but Mama's so cuddly I don't want to get up again. I whine putting my face into the pillow. I turn looking at my Mai-Mai sitting on my vanity chair.

"Another grumpy baby? What happened baby you were fine a second ago." She says. I point towards Mai-Mai. "You lazy bum, she's only a few steps away." She says getting up to get my Mai-Mai for me.

"You welcome." I say when she hands it to me, trying to avoid the whole lecture about using manners. Mama chuckles, rubbing my cheek.

"It's 'Thank you', baby, good job for trying." She says. "Mama thinks you two could use a little nap." She says and that's my cue to scoot away from her. "Shifting away from me won't help." She tells me. I look at Skyla wondering if she's thinking what I'm thinking. She smiles back at me and that's how I know she caught on.

We both giggle trying to climb off the bed carefully. Mommy catches onto what we're doing. "No- Soul!" She yells for Dada.

"What is it?" Dada says, he comes out of his study noticing Mama running after us.

"Babe, catch them." Mama yells but Dada's too slow, Sky and I whizz past him. Sky pulls me into the guest room, shuts the door right in Mama's face locking it. "Skyla-Paige Thompson, you better open this door." We both giggle.

"Mai-Mai wanna play with Bow?" Sky asks.

"Yeah, play farm-farm again?"

"Yeah!" She says. The key in the door falls off startling the both of us. "Hide!" Sky tells me as she runs behind the curtain. I open the wardrobe going in and closing it. It's a bit scary because of the dark but I stay really still and quiet holding my sheep close. "Mama!" I hear Skyla whine.

"You don't shut the door in mama face that was naughty!" Mama scolds her. "Where's your sister?" It's quiet for a second and then I'm met with a very angry Mama. "Out!" Mama  says pointing. Dada's standing by the door watching the two of us receiving Mama's wrath, he looks like he wants to laugh but he's holding it in.

Mama holds our hands leading us into the nursery. She puts me on the changing table, taking off my underwear. I try to fight her but she glares at me scary so I let her put a diaper on me. She then picks me up putting me in my crib. "Are you still dry?" she asks sissy, who nods. Mama pats her bum and picks her up "I don't think so." She says kissing her before laying her down on the changing table.

Dada walks in giving me my bottle and rubs my belly. I suckle eagerly, I was pretty thirsty. He goes to give Skyla her babba when Mama's done changing her. Mama smiles at me placing a paci at the corner of my crib and covers me in a blankie. She pats my bum making my eyes feel very heavy. Mama stops and I whine wiggling my bum, she chuckles softly patting my bum again. I try to stay away from longer but I fail, eventually falling asleep.