#26: Talk of New York.

Comenzar desde el principio

"We should meet up after the gala. I am guessing you're going to be a really busy person tonight." he laughed. He had seen how her mentions had surpassed Met gala's itself. She was definitely the lady of the night.

-

"You alright Rosé?" Anthony asked as he looked at Rosé beside him in the limousine. They had just left Justin's party and it was almost three in the morning.

"Tired but it was amazing!" Rosé grinned.

It was definitely exhausting but she spent it well. She met celebrities like Kendell Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Rihanna, Troy Sivan etc. The main people she spent it with were Talia Ryder, Olivia Rodrigo, Justin and Hailey Bieber. Camilla had promised to give her call though. In short, her evening, or night, was incredible.

"You did amazing. We're here so go and rest." Anthony chuckled as he saw her yawn. She nodded, giving him a hug and thanking him for being her escort and went up to her room. She tapped her keycard, opening the room to her suite but frowned when she noticed the lights and the air conditioner to be turned on.

She grabbed the pepper spray from her bag as she walked in quietly. She felt a tap on her shoulder, making her turn around swiftly. She was about to spray it into the person's face when his familiar voice stopped her.

"CHAE IT'S ME!" Jungkook shouted, using his arms to protect his face in case she sprayed it.

"Gosh, Jungkook! Why would you scare me like that? Wait, how did you even get in? When did you come to New York? Are you-" Rosé started bombarding him with questions when he stopped her.

"How about you go and get ready for bed first? I'll explain later." He calmed her down. Rosé calmed down but instead of going to change like he said, she jumped on him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Easy there princess," Jungkook chuckled but hugged her close nevertheless. He missed her too much. Rosé let go, kissing his cheek before going into her walk-in closet to change.

Jungkook was lying on her bed when she walked out in a pair of skin-tight black shorts and a hoodie. His hoodie. He smiled at that and opened his arms out for her. She happily collapsed into his arms as Jungkook held her close after turning off all the lights except the dim night light.

"So tell me," she said while facing him.

"Alright." he chuckled at her eagerness as he brushed her out of her face. "I came alone actually. Do you remember our UN meeting next week?" She nodded, making him continue.

"Well, I came earlier than my members so that I could surprise you. I thought you might want someone to share everything with after going to such a huge event." he explained.

"Aww yea I would. And I am happy that it's you," she admitted. "But how did you get in?"

"With the help of your manager. He pulled some strings and helped me get in." Jungkook grinned mischievously. Rosé laughed as she wrapped her arms around him properly.

"Thank you Jungkook, for coming over for me." Rosé said honestly.

"Don't worry about that, now how was today?" he asked and that was it. Rosé started explaining her experience at the gala, before and after the main event. Jungkook just watched her talk, cradling her in his arms as he held her lean body close to his. He watched how her hands move animatedly as she spoke, her smile showing how excited she was to tell him everything.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked when she noticed him staring at her even after she finished narrating everything.

"You're so gorgeous that I can't take my eyes off you." He said bluntly, his expression not changing. Rosé seemed flustered at his comment as her cheeks turned red. "Yah, you can't just drop compliments like that with no indication."

"Why? Does it make your heart flutter?" he teased, pressing a kiss right under her earlobe, hearing her suck in a breath.

"Yah, you better not tease me." She whined. They had not met in almost two weeks as they didn't have time even when they were in Korea, and he had not even kissed her.

Jungkook laughed knowingly before giving her what she wanted, what they both wanted. He gently fit his mouth to hers, closing his eyes as he savoured the familiar taste of strawberries that he had missed. Rosé smiled through the kiss, feeling how well their lips moved in sync.

"We should sleep," she said, pulling apart. "I just came from a long tiring day and you are probably jetlagged."

"Right you are babe," Jungkook agreed, reaching over to turn off the only light that was on, making the room submerge into darkness. He pulled the duvet over them after Rosé made herself comfortable against him. She wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head against his chest, feeling his steady heart beat.

"Dream of me." He whispered.

"I will." She responded, making him smile as they both drifted off to sleep.

Sorry a little bit of a boring chapter. It's just a filler to make the story going. Thanks for reading guys!💗love y'all