'Baaakkkaaahhh,' Baji grabbed his collar when I heard a gunshot. I shut my eyes so that I don't have to see it. Him, dying in front of me because of me but what I heard shocked me.

'Isuzu?' Baji called out.

I opened my eyes to watch Izana collapse to the ground with an identical hole in his head. There they were, Isuzu with Hanma and Baji. She is truly a superhero. Yet, Baji stood there speechless, blood smeared all over his face, petrified to even ask what was going on. 'Where is Ma? Is she really here?' He asked.

'Oh no no don't worry, Hanma......'

'You know?' The voice of that bastard who dragged me by my hair hissed near my ear. 'I planned this so that I could take over Tenjiku. Izana never really considered my plan so I had to have him kill, but tell me.' He held a sharp knife near my jugular vein. 'How would you like Ms Baji's funeral to be carried out?'

'What do you mean?' My voice trembled with fear. I was a fool thinking I was alone and invincible but now I'm very much helpless. I can't let them Baji. How did this got to this? I underestimated Kisaki.

'You need to make me the acting president or Baji dies.' He whispered.

I don't think I can face Baji anymore knowing that his mother died because of me and now his life is threatened. I might as well.....

'I will do whatever you say...Ki...Kisaki.'

'That's more like it now get out and end everything with Baji. We will be getting married so that I can be sure of it.' he let go of me and kicked me on my back. I tumbled out of the closet, where I was met by the surprised eyes of the 3 standing there. The sudden brightness of the light almost blinded me.

'Y/N!' He ran and embraced me and my weak body just wanted to melt in his protective arms.

Baji's mother dies...

'Ba....Baji,' I called.

'Hold on a little. I need to take you to the hospital.' He exclaimed in an attempt to lift me in his shoulders when he noticed the dried blood down my jeans. I felt his hand shaking but he still held his firm reassuring face.

'Baji listen to me! You need to leave. I'm sorry.' I looked at him apologetically, tears running down my cheeks. I'm sorry? Is that all? I got his mom killed and failed to protect our baby.  I couldn't save my....dad. AAAAAAggggggggghhhhhhhh. 'Gomen. Baji.'

'What the fuck are you blabbering?!'

Yeah! What the fuck am I blabbering?!

'Oh Y/N what did my brother do to you?!' Isuzu faked some tears. 'I'm sorry. I just wanted him to know that you loved Kisaki but he just got overprotective. I did tell him I got ride of Kisaki's baby though.' She whined while hugging me. What the fuck is she saying. I couldn't just wrap it around my head. Baji was staring at me with his eyes wide, as shocked as I was to what Isuzu just said, but I think I will play along. I need him out of here, somewhere safe. That's all matters.

'Thank you Isuzu,' I reached for her hand and squeezed it, leaving Baji speechless.

'You....cheated on me?' His eyes seemed blurry to me atleast. His voice trembled.

'Baji I,' before I could finish the main door flung open with Kisaki and some guard coming inside. He quickly pushed Baji aside holding me in his arms, ' You will be okay now. I will protect you.' He said firmly. You should have given an Oscar for your acting.

'You are marrying Y/N?' Hanma asked leaning on the table beside the dead body. 'How nice! You really have a death wish.'

'Guards take them out!' Kisaki Ordered the guard to which they obliged and took Baji and Isuzu out of the Tenjiku property. I laid in Kisaki's arm, watching Baji walk away with disgust written all over his face before I started to lose consciousness. 

'Ha....Hanma,' I called.

'I'm here.'