Chapter 14

'What are you doing here Y/N?' Chifuyu asked me, shocked, as he stood in front of me half naked with Peke J on his head.

'I was set up for a date, remember?' I said smiling at him.

'Mind if I tag along?' Baji nudged his head from the side of the door frame.

'Baji, if you are tagging along then this isn't a date anymore!' I said while pulling on his hair tie and letting his man bun loose. I love it loose and flowing.

'Stop pulling my hair bitch! Agh! What did you do! No...,' Baji whined when I ruffled his hair.

'I wouldn't have done it if you have a little sense of fashion shithead. Now stop whining like a pussy.'

'Whose? Yours?'

'Mine acts better than you.'

'I don't believe you, little bitch.'

'Well, you don't have to fucker. Why are you even here?'

'I'm so confused right now,' Chifuyu said as Peke J jumped on me, trying to snatch my earrings.

'Yeah me too. Why are you half-naked? Didn't you promise a date to Y/N,' Baji now stood up and looked at Chifuyu as I played with Peke J. Peke J is such a sweet boy.

'You are sweet, but my Keisuke loves me more.' I said scratching my head a little between when I realize Baji looking at me from the corner of his eyes with a smirk. I ignore it anyways.

'I did but I thought Baji-San' already...' With that, he was dragged into the room by Baji who didn't let him finish his sentence. Well, he didn't need to. I know what he was going to say. I got in to sit on the couch when I saw Keisuke come in from the window.
'Hi, there. We were just talking about you.'

Chifuyu's POV
Baji-San' pulled me into my room and sat on my bed looking at the room.

'Why aren't you ready yet Chifuyu?'

'I...' I stuttered. 'I thought you wanted to take her out.'

'Hea? Why would I want that? Remember, we stay in the same apartment, well accept she sleeps with Ma now.' Baji-San' exclaimed while he stood up to walk towards my closet. 'This hoodie will look fine.' He said throwing my nude shade hoodie on the bed with a pair of tights.

'Baji-san' I called, 'Are you okay with me going out with her?' I asked putting on the hoodie and the pants.

'Yeah because I'm going to be there too.'

'Why?'

He strumbled while turning towards the other direction. 'Ma...told me to take...care of her?' He almost whispered.

'What?'

'Yeah, Ma told me to take care of her. Besides, what's wrong if Im there anyways? Are you planning on kissing her?'

'No no Baji-san I,' I exclaimed waving my hands in front of him. 'It's a date so I thought it was going to be the two of us.'

'Well now it's three' he said wrapping his hand around my shoulder. 'Let's go.'
That's right. His obsession with the things he loves is at a different level and now Y/N is one of those. He even left Toman to get Kisaki out of the gang and punched the shit out of me in the process.

'Baji-san, you like Y/N-chan. Don't you?' I asked as we walked to the living room. I'm pretty sure he heard me, yet he wasn't answering.

'Let's go Y/N. Our princess is ready.' Baji-San' jokes looking at the most beautiful girl in this world that I wanted to make mine.