I've Made My Choice

Draco POV.

Hera has been taking everything that happened pretty hard. Cedric's death. Knowing about the fake Moody. She wonders if she would have said something would Cedric still be here.
She hasn't left her room at all, but she's leaving for Cedric's memorial at the school today.

"Are you sure?" I ask her again if she wants to go

"Yeah I should go." She says still looking emotionless like she has for days now.

"Alright." I say taking her hand as we make our way to the Great Hall.

As we walked in the hall there was few that watched us as we sat down. Or should I say watched Hera. Everyone knew she locked herself in her room after what happened. It's kinda the first time anyone other than me and Pansy who's seen her.

"Would like to say would have never thought that it would come to this." Dumbledore starts to say
"We lost someone dear to our family here at Hogwarts. Cedric Diggory. He was never supposed to be taken from us." He pauses and looks at Potter. As we take a moment of silence.
"The ministry won't tell you but you should know. Evil has returned. Evil took away your friend. We may not want to believe it because of what happens next but he has returned. And I'm not scared to say his name. Voldemort has returned. And right now we morn but then we must get ready with what happens next."

After we left the Hall Hera suggested we all go down to the lake. So all of was on our way there before we got stopped by Hufflepuff Girls.

"Hera." One of them called her and she turned listen.

"We wanted to give you this." The girl says handing Hera a box.

"What is it?" Hera asks

"Open it." Another girl says

Hera steps up and takes the top off while the girl holds the box. Since I was close enough I could see too.

"Cedric's Quidditch Jersey." Hera says in shock

"Yeah, we know that he saw you as a sister, so we pulled some strings and asked Mr. Diggory could we give it to you. They wanted to go in one of the Quidditch Cases." The girl explains

"Thank you." Hera says with a tear in her eye

"Don't thank us it was nothing." They say handing Hera the box closed and walking off.

"I guess their kindness was unexpected?" I ask Hera

"Totally, I did expect that." She says as we about to catch up with the others to the lake.

"Hera!" We hear Potter Calling her

"Yes?" Hera says turning to him and Weasley

"I just want to ask how you were doing." Potter say

"How do you think I'm doing." Hera says getting upset. She blames him in a way.

"I lost him too." Potter says which is such a mistake right now.

"You barely knew him." Hera says

"Hera." I say trying to stop her

"You can't say anything about how you lost. He meant nothing to you because what y'all bonded over what's the next Challenge. He's my brother. He was like my brother." Hera says correcting herself, hearing how she used past tense hurt us both.

"Hera." Hermione says softly coming between the two to give Hera the hug she needed.

"He's gone, Hermione." Hera says crying all over again