#25: Rip my shirt off.

Start from the beginning

"Ah if that's the case, you should have let me give it to you!"

"It's fine oppa, I needed to pass something to Namjoon oppa so I thought I'll do that now," she said and as if on cue, Namjoon entered the kitchen.

"Give me what?" he asked, setting his elbow on her shoulder.

"This," she fished out a gold ring from her sling bag, handing it to him. "I wanted to give it to you the day I came over when Jungkook got sick but I got distracted because I was taking care of him and after that I kept forgetting."

"Ahh it's fine, thank you Chae" he patted her head after wearing the ring.

"Hands off my girlfriend," a voice sounded from behind him. Namjoon backed away, his hands up in surrender as he did not want to get in the way of the man who was currently glaring at him with narrowed eyes.

"She's all yours," he said, gesturing to the girl who was watching the scene in amusement. Jungkook walked over to her, pressing a kiss to her temple. "I didn't know you were coming over."

"I wasn't planning to but Jin oppa called me over. I need to leave in a bit though. I've got work," she explained, leaning into him as he hugged her from behind, his hands on her waist.

"That's a shame," Jimin said walking into the kitchen. "We missed you Chaeyoung-ah."

"Me too, but I'll try see y'all soon," she promised, locking her pinky with Jimin's.

"Here Chae," Jin passed her a bag with her food.

"Thank you so much," she thanked him, giving him a hug after releasing herself from Jungkook's hold.

"It's no problem at all, just call me up if you have any cravings" he winked at her.

"I will."

"Well, time's up, gotta go. Bye guys" she said, giving each of the members a goodbye hug. She assumed that J-hope and Taehyung were at work as they did not seem to be at home. Rosé exited the kitchen, walking towards the door along with Jungkook.

"Wait." he said, making her face him as he snaked his arms around her waist. "You never said if my hair looks nice. I did dye it as per your choice you know?"

Jungkook had wanted to change his hair colour after the scandal and Rosé had suggested blonde. Though the man never dyed his hair in light colours after his pink hair, he had decided to take his girlfriend's choice but she had not even commented about it.

Rosé smirked. She had purposely not said anything about his hair even though she was dying to tell him that he looked good. Hot even. But now that he asked, she was becoming playful.

"It's okay." Rosé said nonchalantly, making Jungkook glare at her. She bit back a smile as he spoke.

"Seriously? I change my hair colour to your preference and you just say it's okay?" he deadpanned.

"But you know what? Never mind." He dismissed. "I know you're probably thinking about how hot I look in your mind anyway. Every time you see me you probably want to rip my shirt off-"

"I am going to stop you right there." Rosé cut him off by placing a hand over his mouth, her eyes wide, making him chuckle. When did her shy innocent boyfriend become so bold and flirty? She never imagined to hear those words from his mouth.

"When do you think we can see each other again?" he asked, calming down from his laughing fit.

"Soon, I promise." She replied, brushing his hair from his face.

"I love you," he said and kissed her, leaving her with no room to reply.

"I love you too. I'll see you okay?" she said against his lips. He nodded, giving her one last peck before letting her go.

A whistle sounded in the dorm the minute Rosé left. Jungkook groaned, turning back to find Jimin grinning at him with a teasing look in his twinkling eyes. Of course he wouldn't give the couple privacy.

Before Jimin could say anything, Jungkook pointed a finger at him. "Mute."

Jimin looks at him, clearly offended. "Excuse you! Mr. Jeon Jungkook, I'm older than you by two years. I've been so nice to you, buying you food and taking care of you since you came. How dare you speak to your hyung like that? You ungratefu-"

"What is going on here?" Yoongi asked, entering the living room with the rest.

"Oh Jungkook's angry coz I saw them kiss," Jimin said, his fake anger gone.

"What seriously?" Jin's high-pitched voice resonated in the room.

"Yeah, do you want to see? I took a picture-" Jimin was already scrolling through his phone.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed, launching himself at him, sending them both to the ground as they wrestled on the ground to gain possession of Jimin's phone. Jin was laughing with his signature windshield wiper laugh, almost falling while Yoongi watched with amusement, smiling to himself. Namjoon, on the other hand, sighed. So much for a relaxing day-off.