"Then, even we are like her," said Gowri.

"Maa, don't compare yourself with that whore," Rajesh said, glaring at Maya.

"Even your sister ditched Arjun because she got a proposal from another rich man. She gave him false hope and made him stand in front of hundreds of people like a culprit when she was the one. But Maya didn't do that; she never gave you false hope. She rejected you right at that moment when you proposed to her. Then why have you been harassing her for all these years for no fault of hers? You were saying she roamed with every rich man she met. Then what did your sister do? Why are you degrading her character when you don't know the truth? And why does she need someone else's money when her family is one of the richest families in the world? You don't know anything about her, and you don't have any right to point out her character when yours is wrong. You don't know how to respect her feelings. You don't have any right to force your feelings on her. I guess we shouldn't have pampered you and fulfilled every wish of yours. Then today you will not have become like this."

She took a deep breath and continued, "You don't love her; you are just obsessed with her. Mainly, your ego got hurt because she didn't reciprocate your feelings. Yes, you might have some feelings for her, but you've never respected her feelings. We have faced enough humiliation because of you and your sisters. Today, you have to choose. If you want to be like this, then forget that you have a family. Maya gave you enough chances to change, but you didn't change." She wiped her tears and turned towards Maya and Avi and told them, "You can do whatever you want with this man. We won't stop you."

Rajesh stood dumbfounded, listening to his mother. Did she just disown him? He brought all of this because of his foolishness, didn't he?

Vyshali and Chytra stood in front of Rishi and Sakshi and folded their hands.

"I'm sorry, Attayya and Mamayya. Whatever we said on that day was fake. Even those photos are also fake. I didn't know that Maya had rejected him. I thought she cheated on him. So, I provoked him more to hurt her." She shut her eyes in pain. "I know, I don't have any rights after what I did to Arjun," Chytra said, looking at Arjun.

Arjun looked away and pulled Diya close to him.

Chytra gulped down the pain and said, "I know my apology is not enough for the pain your family has gone through because of us."

"I did everything blindly, even after knowing the truth. I knew there was a gap between you and Maya, so I thought to use that. That's why, that day, we confidently created a story in front of you. And as I thought, you believed us without listening to anyone's words. We came after marriage because it would be easy for us to make you guys agree to Rajesh and Maya's wedding. I became so selfish in my love for my brother that I committed a huge mistake. And today I'm bearing punishment for the sins I've committed." Vyshali said, thinking about her husband and her baby, who died before she could hold him in her arms. "I know we can't give any justification to our deeds, and we also don't deserve your forgiveness. But I want to ask you one question, Aunty. Did you really give birth to Maya?"

Everyone in the room was stunned as they listened to her question. Maya, who was silently crying in Jai's arms, stood still, listening to her question.

Sakshi doesn't have words to answer her question. She closed her eyes and remembered the blissful moment when she gave birth to Maya, the pain she had gone through when baby Maya was in an incubator for almost a month due to her unstable health conditions, and the overwhelming moment when she held her baby for the first time in her arms. The time when she used to run behind little Maya for making her eat the food. Unknowingly, a few tears escaped her eyes.