Gowri was crying silently, looking at her son's condition. Even Kishore's eyes pooled with tears. He might have slapped him and scolded him, but he could not see others beating him. Vyshali and Chytra closed their eyes, not able to see their brother getting beaten up.

Rishi and Sakshi were ashamed of themselves for trusting that slime but not their daughter. Today, they saw the true colours of that rogue. Yet they didn't know what their daughter had gone through because of that man.

Rajesh got up slowly and stood up with difficulty. He wiped the blood from his lips and started to comment on Maya in a cheap way.

"No, I can't be weak every time. I've to prove him wrong. He doesn't have any right to comment on anyone." Thinking that in her mind, Maya wiped her tears, came out of Jai's hold, and slapped Rajesh hard, leaving him stunned.

"This is for commenting badly about me."

Slap...

"This is for torturing me mentally."

Slap...

"This is for trying to separate me from my Avi."

Slap...

"This is for talking bad about Surya and Pranav."

Slap...

"This is for talking about girls cheaply."

Slap...

"This is for talking nonsense about my Aashi."

Slap...

"This is speaking badly about my family."

Slap...

She was slapping him continuously, and nobody was stopping her. She looked like Goddess Durga, who was punishing evil. Tears of anger flew from her eyes. She fell onto her knees and cried her heart out. Her body was shaking in fury. Arjun and Avi reached her side and took her into a hug. She hugged both of them tightly and broke down. She sobbed in their arms, remembering all the sleepless nights she'd had because of him, all the nightmares she'd had because of him, and all the pain she'd endured because of him. She knew how much her friends suffered with her. They were with her in her hard times. They also spent many sleepless nights along with her, consoling her and giving her the necessary support.

Rajesh didn't have any words to say. He stood numb from the continuous slaps he got from Maya. Gowri and Kishore looked at their son. They never raised a hand at him until now. They pampered him a lot, as he was their only son. Gowri felt pain in her heart now, looking at him like this. After all, he was born to them after a lot of pujas. But whom else can she blame except her son? It's because of his deeds that he was standing in front of them as a culprit. She wiped her tears and went near Rajesh, turning him around and slapping him hard. She thought she gave him a good upbringing, but now, listening to his words and seeing his behaviour, she feels that she has failed in making him a good human being.

"Chi, I'm ashamed of myself, Rajesh. I thought I gave you a good upbringing, but I guess I was wrong. I didn't know that I had given birth to a monster. Is this how you behave with a girl? What if someone behaved the same way with your sisters or me?" Gowri asked Rajesh.

"I'll kill them, Maa," he said, angrily.

"Then how can you talk about any girl like that? How can you point at her character like that just because she rejected you?" Gowri asked him.

"Maa, you don't know anything. I thought she was different from others, but she was also the same as every girl who goes behind every rich man," Rajesh said, fuming.