Sealed with a tribal snake symbol, the wax was blue.

"I bet she's too distraught to read this, so this is either mother..or her boss..if it's mom, hello mother it's really me Lilia! But if it's her boss, I'll keep this short so you can go make her feel better! Since mother won't..

Inazuma, where the body of our house crest lays to rest.

I won't run away this time"

He sighed and closed the previously folded paper, 

"I have better things to do then comfort her.." he mumbled to himself, "But if someone doesn't she might just abandon her mission.." he sighed. 

"I hate this.." he murmured under his breath as he returned to the doors of the manor, the gems of the chandelier shined with the pale moonlight turning them all a light blue color. Life in the manor seemed to cease as it was quieter then a mouse.

He wasn't given a place to sleep mostly because no one thought they'd be here so late, he was going to simply pick the biggest room he could fine but..he had some sense of guilt built in his chest. It had been there for a while but it's only made itself apparent now, why did he of all people feel guilty?

But the second he realized where he was going, he was already at the door to the room you were staying in. He sighed and opened the door, he glanced around and saw you balled up in bed covered half way with blankets. He knew you weren't asleep.

"Go away please..I'm not hungry or thirsty" you tried to shoo him away with a hand wave after mistaking him as a maid or butler coming to check on you. "Good because i don't care" he closed the door and walked over to the chair he was sitting in earlier, You groaned and peeked from the sheets.

"What are you here to antagonize me and tell me I've seen a ghost?" he sighed, "A lot of the servants told me that..but i guess they were trying to make me feel better" he wearily leaned against his hand. "I'm not here to mock you, unfortunately. I want to make sure you aren't going to abandon your mission"

You groaned obnoxiously and ducked under the covers, "For once can you pretend to care? What happened to the harbinger who seemed like he had a fucking love life?" he scoffed and looked off out the window. "You must have been delirious with your own stupidity" you sat up and stared at him with the dim blue light illuminating his blue gaze.

"Says the one who, for one, came to me when they didn't know how to dance apparently and second..you had such an embarrassed face when i made that joke just before we left the ship..and you're telling me you don't at least some love life?"

He was visibly irritated but made no protest in fact he didn't even respond, "Fine if you aren't going to talk then I'm going to bed.." as you tried to go to sleep he opened his mouth "I don't have a place to sleep in so, I'll just stay in this chair" 

"I..what? There is no way that's comfortable.."

"I fall asleep at my desk all the time" he muttered casually.

"No wonder your bed was so neat and tidy.."

He raised his head in alarm, "Hey i just caught a glimpse of it when you were sleeping in your chair and left the door to your quarter's open"

He scowled, "I mean the bed is pretty big~" you teased, expecting him to grumble an insult and ignore you and yet.. "You're right, move".

"Huh?! I was-"

"Teasing? I don't care, move. I'm too tired to sleep in a chair"

Before you could do much protesting he stole the blanket's you were hoarding and shoved you slightly away from him, nearly pushing you out of bed. "Hey this is still my bed asshole! And i wasn't being serious!"

He was still silent, starting to ignore you now. "Fine, just don't take all the blanket's douche bag"

You were eager to fall asleep, Scaramouche was a little anxious in this current position and was struggling to fall asleep. It was when you started to toss and turn with the occasional whimper and whine as the usual nightmare's entered your unconscious world.

His back was facing you originally but when you started to wiggle and move around a lot he got fed up with it and was tempted to go to sleep in the chair. But before he could get out of bed, you mistook him for a pillow or blanket you would hug for comfort, and when you hugged him, every nightmare seemed to dissipate and the world in your head was calm.

he didn't bother pushing you away, because you were calm.

"You.." he began

"..you're such a pain in my side.."

If you're testing my water, boy

You best know how to swim