News Article

Timothy Lawrence, coworker of American Detective Sergeant Jennifer Jones, the newest victim of one of Los Angeles' most notorious killers, solves the case based on a letter which he claims was written by Jones right after she died. Forensic Chief Marcus Davis, who performed the autopsy of Jennifer's body, also claims to believe the story, "It all makes sense. She described all of her wounds and every single detail we found on her".

In Jones' apartment, the FBI found a notebook containing evidence and a voice recorder, sewed inside Jones' blazer pocket she wore the night of her death.

The Romantic Serial Killer of LA was revealed to be Micheal Schneider, LAPD Chief Detective, mysteriously with no apparent police record, is now in custody for admitting to killing nine women, including employee Detective Jones. According to Miss Jones' attorney, Schneider will be accused for nine first degree homicides and for assaulting a law enforcement officer, "He's going to be on the death row sentence for 2 months at most." Apparently, Micheal and Jennifer first met in high school, but no evidence was found to prove an affair. The Los Angeles Police Department has still not announced any details of her death and how she did it.