Chapter 26

"What happened, Niki?" Sunoo asked the younger one. He didn't know what was happening until he heard some guys saying there was a fight in the cafeteria.

He isn't the type to watch fights or even fight with someone. He tries to stay as far away as he can from violence but when he heard Niki was involved in the fight, he had no choice then to go and help him. He didn't think that Niki would fight with anyone and it's why he was curious about that fight.

"So you're just gonna be silent?" Sunoo asked him as he continued walking not daring to tell anything to Sunoo.

They were walking in silence to Niki's house since the wounds were too bad for him to be at school. At first he thought he would go alone but Sunoo insisted on skipping classes so he could keep an eye on him. 

Niki of course wasn't bothered by it but as soon as Sunoo started asking him questions, he drained all his energy.

"I will tell you, just not now."

"Why? Do you not trust me?" Sunoo asked him now a little disappointed Niki feels the need to hide the reason of the fight from him. It was like he didn't trust him.

Niki sighed annoyed. If Sunoo continues like that he will tell him which he didn't want. "It's not that, Sunoo."

"Then tell me."

Sunoo stopped walking and grabbed Niki's arm as a sign to tell him.

Before he could start walking away, Sunoo started dragging him to the bench. "Sit down and tell me."

Niki sat down in defeat but still wasn't sure if he should tell him.

But the sentance Sunoo said seconds after made his heart beat a little faster. "I care for you, Niki. I'm worried and you're only making it worse."

Guilt rushed through Niki's body when he said the other sentance. He took a deep breath before he decided to tell him everything. He had nothing to lose and as Sunoo said, he would only make everything worse by not telling him.

"Okay."

Sunoo just nodded, waiting for Niki to start talking.

"I was talking with Jay and then suddenly that guy named Woojin came and pushed Jay out of nowhere. At first I was confused because I didn't know what was happening..."

Flashback

"What the fuck, man?" Jay said as he looked at Woojin, furious.

"Where is he?"

"Where is who?" Jay was at that point confused. He didn't know what Woojin was talking about.

Before Woojin replied, he scoffed and sarcastically chuckled. "You know who I'm talking about."

Then it clicked. He was probably talking about Jungwon. Remembering how he abused the younger boy Jay became annoyed at the guy standing in front of him. He isn't really violent, well he isn't except to Sunghoon sometimes when he annoys him, but at that moment something sparked in him and all he wanted was to beat up Woojin until he doesn't remember his name. His presence itself was irritating.

"You're dumb if you think I'm gonna tell you." Jay said. Why would he even tell him where Jungwon is.

Woojin took step closer to Jay, not breaking the eye contact. His glares sent shivers down Jay's spine but he tried to play it cool. "Look, if you don't tell me where that little fucker is, I'm gonna beat him up when I see him."