Chapter 12

The two boys were sitting on the rooftop, leaning back on the wall. It reminded Heeseung of the day when he first saw Jungwon. It wasn't so long ago but it felt like it was. They actually got close in a really short amount of time.

They were sitting in silence and they were watching sunset. Heeseung every now and then glanced at the younger one and smiled. Jungwon of course always caught him and scolded him.

Jungwon: What?

Heeseung: I didn't say anything.

Jungwon: But you are staring so that means you want something.

Heeseung: Can't I just stare at you?

Jungwon: No! It's disrespectful.

Heeseung then smirked and looked away. They were again in silence for a few moments but Heeseung glanced at Jungwon, again.

Heeseung: But you like it, don't you?

Jungwon then looked at him with a shocked face.

Jungwon: W-what?! I d-don't like it! Are you insane?

Heeseung: I'm sorry but you are stuttering and I can't believe you because of that.

Jungwon then hit Heeseung on the arm and blushed a light pink color.

Jungwon: Stop doing that!

Heeseung then laughed.

Heeseung: Doing what?

Jungwon: Making me blush!

Jungwon wasn't aware of what he said for a few moments but when he got his senses back he immediately regreted it.
Heeseung just smirked and to be honest he blushed a little bit.

Heeseung: I'm making you what?

Heeseung then got closer to Jungwon.

Jungwon: N-nothing!

Heeseung: Aww, you are so cute!

Heeseung again pinched Jungwon's pink cheeks and Jungwon was already tired of stopping him from doing that so he didn't stop him.

Heeseung: So you remember your promise?

Jungwon: Yea, yea, I do.

Heeseung: As you should, now sing.

Jungwon was just silent.

Heeseung: C'mon. I already heard you and I really enjoy it. Sing for me, please.

Heeseung was begging Jungwon to sing and then Jungwon just gave up and started preparing himself to sing.

Jungwon: Okay, you win.

Jungwon prepared himself and he started singing. Heeseung immediately melted because of Jungwon's voice. Jungwon's voice was like honey. It was really refreshing and relaxing. He sang with all his emotions. Heeseung closed his eyes as he let cold breeze hit his red cheeks and nose. The sky was pink and the sunset was beautiful. Only thing that could be heard on the rooftop was Jungwon's beautiful voice and in the backround was the sound of the busy streets.

Heeseung then placed his head on Jungwon's shoulder. Jungwon at first was a little shocked but he continued singing. As he was singing he placed his head on top of Heeseung's head and closed his eyes. Now both of them were enjoying each other's presence and they wanted to stay like this forever. When Jungwon was with Heeseung he felt like nothing could hurt or harm him. He felt like Heeseung wouldn't judge him. He felt like Heeseung would accept him as the way he is.