Chapter 20

It was rainy and gloomy morning. It was that kind of morning nobody wanted to wake up. The morning where you would do anything just to stay in bed and especially with someone who keeps you warm. Through the open window you could hear cars driving on the rainy road and raindrops hitting the window. It was just melody to your ears. It was Saturday and that was even better since there was no school.

Cold breeze came through the open window. It hit Heeseung's face and his cheeks became slightly pink from that coldness. He softly opened his eyes and rubbed them. Once he finally fully opened them he yawned. He was still tired because of the events from last night that came to his mind. Everything that happened hit him and he only then realized the younger boy was sleeping on his chest. He quickly glanced at him to see if he was sleeping peacefully and by the looks of it he was. He smiled at that sight and ran his fingers through the other boy's hair. Jungwon's messy hair was fluffy and soft.
Heeseung quickly placed a kiss on the younger's head.

The room was cold because of the open window but under the blankets was everything except coldness. It was warmth that each boy had for each other. They were really warm just in each other's presence. They just needed each other for warmth.

Jungwon was really closely snuggled to Heeseung and he slept pretty good. Ever since Heeseung told him everything that night, Jungwon felt a lot better and he actually felt for the first time in life that he had someone who is going to be there for him even in his rough and hard times. He trusted Heeseung with his life.

Heeseung was just staring at Jungwon and he tried to understand why did he fall for the younger. Was it because of his voice? Because of his cute little dimples that were showing everytime Jungwon was feeling happy? Was it because of his cute personality? Or was it because Heeseung felt like he needed to protect him because he was too pure? I guess he doesn't know either why he fell for him but the answer is for sure in those questions. Heeseung fell for Jungwon because he is just he. He is not fake, he is genuine. He accepted every flaw the younger has and he loves every single thing about him. Damn, he even loves when Jungwon is just breathing. He can just hear Jungwon't soft breaths or soft snores and he would immediately melt.

I love you.

Heeseung thought while caressing Jungwon's soft rosy cheek as he was the entire time smiling.

"My cheeks are cold..." the younger one mumbled softly still half asleep snuggling even closer to Heeseung listening to his heartbeat that calmed him down and sent shivers through his entire body.

"Okay, let me go so I can close the window." Heeseung replied still caressing Jungwon's cheeks.

Jungwon then slowly started letting him go. Heeseung got up and he was met with coldness of the room. He quickly closed the window that he left open last night and then he in no time returned back to the warm bed. He turned to the side facing Jungwon who immediately snuggled closer to his chest. Heeseung just softly chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jungwon's small body.

"What time is it?" younger asked while Heeseung's sweet vanilla scent traveled through his nose.

"It's probably noon but you don't have to worry since it's Saturday." Heeseung's reassuring voice melted in Jungwon's ears as he just slowly nodded.

To be honest Heeseung didn't even plan to get out of the bed. He just wanted to stay like this forever with Jungwon in his arms.

As time was passing Heeseung started falling asleep but sudden heat woke him up. Jungwon was once again burning and his fever came back.

At this point Heeseung's plans about going to picnic were falling apart. He planned this Saturday but since it was raining that didn't sound like they could go so he maybe thought tomorrow but since Jungwon's fever won't stop they can't go. It was for the best if they don't go.