The Accursed Capture Flag Game

Start from the beginning

"Where's Travis?" I asked Connor who dusted his jeans.

Then I heard a 'boom', somewhere in the distance.

"Over there," Connor said casually and grinned mischievously at me "Setting a sticky bomb and rotten egg bomb"

"You guys are amazing," I said and patted his back "Well, gotta go. I have to open a way for Thalia. Keep this side save"

After that I jogged towards the small river and waited for Thalia there, my hand unconsciously grip my bow tighter as I didn't Thalia form. Then, something happened, something very wrong.

I heard Nico and Percy chase someone, and I heard Thalia behind me yelling at me.

"Percy, the river!" I screamed at Percy as I turned around and summon fire on my hand.

I ran towards Thalia and when she passed by me, I quickly swiped my hand into the air as a wall of black fire blocked the hunter to continue. I heard a splash of water behind me and feminine screamed in anger, but before I could turn a force pushed me into the ground, breaking my concentration and the wall of fire gone. I quickly pushed whoever above me aside and pinned that person to the ground, I quickly pushed myself up and pulled an arrow from my quiver, and aimed it at a girl who lay on the ground. The girl had olive skin and black eyes, her long black hair already been braided.

"Bianca?" I blinked as I watched her carefully.

Bianca stared at the tip of my arrow that almost touched the bridge of her nose.

"We win" she stated as I heard a quick footstep behind me.

I turned and found that Thalia sat on the enemy territory, with a wet flag beside her while Zoe was already on her territory while holding our flag. I sighed while lowering my weapon, I offered my hand towards Bianca and she gladly accepted it, I pulled her up and let her ran towards Zoe who now on raised the flag high into the night sky.

Then the horror begins, Percy and Thalia went into a big argument, just like in the books. I quickly ran towards them and tried to stop both of them from killing each other. Thalia yelled at Percy for insubordination, and because he didn't guard the flag. Percy blamed Thalia because she let a lot of Hunter on her tail, and she didn't do her job properly. I who had enough of it step up between them and raised both of my hands towards them.

"Stop!" I yelled, "Just stop!!"

"Get out of my way Reiner" Thalia growled "He asking for it!"

"No!" Percy yelled "You are the one who asked for it! You always act all high and mighty. Act like you own the place! Just because your father is Zeus doesn't mean that you can act like a jerk!"

I heard the crackle of electricity again, this time louder, and Thalia screamed as she shot it towards me and Percy. I quickly shot my hand upwards and a black stone appeared from the ground, effectively blocking the lightning to hit me and Percy.

"Don't you dare protect him, Pretty Boy!" Thalia hissed in anger "You are supposed to be on my side!"

"He's not yours to command!" Percy yelled in anger "He's my best friend! He always has my back since you are not in here!"

I lowered my hand as the black stone started to bury itself on earth again.

"I'm not taking side!" I yelled "Just stop fighting! You guys are being childish in here!"

"You suck Seaweed Brain!" Thalia yelled.

And the next thing I knew, I was drenched in freezing, cold water, from head to toe. I glared at Percy who didn't even feel sorry for what he did. Behind me, I believed that Thalia was as drenched as I am, and I heard another crackle again.

"Percy!" I screamed at him "You making it worse! Why just can't you stop?!"

"She started it!" he argue "We could've won if she let me into the front line!"

"You have one job seaweed brain, and it's to guard the FUCKING flag!" Thalia screamed as the crackling sound became louder.

Thalia shot another lightning bolt towards Percy, and she didn't even care that I'm in the middle of it. With anger, I quickly grabbed my black bracelet, and when it turned into a sword I deflected the bolt somewhere else, but the force sent me back slightly.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled and the earth shook a tiny bit.

Both of them quickly shut their mouth as they watched me in slight horror. I lowered my sword and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I have enough fighting in one day!" I yelled "First Selina and Zoe, and now, both of you! Come on guys, can't we have one fucking peaceful day! Just be a fucking grown-up and stop yelling at each other! You guys have different opinions I get it, but you don't have to force that into each other throat and feel like your opinion is the best!" I glared at both of them "Wake up! It is not! Your opinion is not the best opinion in the world! That's why we have friends to discuss it with! You can argue but stop FUCKING TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER! AND STOP DRAGGING ME INTO YOUR LITTLE PETTY ARGUMENT"

I panted hard as I ran out of breath after that ranting. I took a huge breath in as I scanned the crowd around me.

"Am I making myself clear?" I hissed "Because I swear next time I heard you trying to kill or attack each other, I will call my undead friend to make your life a living hell! Got it?!"

Almost all of them nodded, even from the hunter of Artemis themselves nodded. I huffed as I walked into Percy's side and demanded him to dry me off. But before Percy could do it, he paled quickly as he shot me accusing looks.

"What?" I asked annoyed "Percy, I don't have time for a game! I'm wet, sticky, cold, tired, and angry! Dry me now, or I will make you eat fish!"

"You said you won't call your undead friend!" he accused me "You lie!"

"I never li-" I quickly groaned and facepalmed when I sensed a chill running down on my spine. It's not because of the water that Percy douse me, it's because of something that is supposed to be death near me.

I turned and found out that, the mummy from the attic managed to make away towards us. And I have been wondering, how the hell she made all the way here without tripping or losing any of her bone. And it looks absolutely disgusting, I mean, my undead dog looks way much better than her.