Chapter 48: Confusing Decision

Start from the beginning

Valentino's P.O.V

"Man, what the heck?!"

I hear Marcelo's voice echo throughout my office.

"No, Marcelo! I'm not risking it! Camila is my last hope! If she finds out what happened to her par-" I begin, and he cuts me off in the middle of my sentence.

"Man! We spoke about this!" he exclaims, as I leap to my feet and hit him in the face.

"Never tell me what to do," I reply, my hands trembling as I fight to maintain control.

I sighed as he stormed out of my office.

I pledge myself that I will not lose her now; all of my previous attempts have failed, but she is now mine.

And I can't tell her what I've done.

Alejandro's P.O.V

"He fucking flipped the entire narrative!"

I yelled at Xavier, who sighed.

I groaned as he added, "What are you going to do now? Camila is trusting in him."

"I know one method," I explained, "but I can't risk it; if I do, Camila will find out that I've been lying to her," I added and he sighed and patted my back.

"She'll find out in some manner, but for now, man, you've got to bring her back," he adds, and I exhaled.

Camila, I'm determined to get you back.

Camila's P.O.V

I don't know how many hours I've been gazing at the wall while sitting on my bed, staring at the tray of food at the side of my bed.

I couldn't cry even if I wanted to.

I cleared my throat and sipped the water on my bedside table with a sigh.

I clutched myself and looked up at the black sky illuminated by the moon.

I turned around as I heard the door open and saw Valentino.

He approached me, and I sighed and laid back down and turned away, unable to face him.

I shuddered as I felt him sit alongside my bed and rest his hand on my shoulder.

"Amore." He breathed out and I ignored him.

I was surprised when his arms snaked around my waist as he lay beside me, but it felt pleasant.

"I'll remain here till you feel better," he offers, and my heart skips a beat as he says it. I didn't have any feelings for him though.

"Valentino?" I said quietly, hearing him hum.

"Can I go back to being a doctor?" I asked, and I heard him sigh. I was expecting him to say something disagreeable, but I was taken aback by what he said next.

"Sure, if that's what makes you happy," he adds, and he chuckles as I turn around.

"Now, just sleep; I'm not going anywhere," he said, and I smiled as I stared at him through my teary eyes, and he held me and drew me close.

I fell into a deep slumber in his arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi Babes! How have you all been? Also, how is the chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Also, who's sad that Camila picked Valentino? I know you all are disappointed, but please trust me, everyone.

Now, why don't we get to the questions?

"Who feels Camila's confusion?"

"What happened in the past that Valentino doesn't want Camila to know?"

"What are Valentino and Alejandro hiding from Camila?"

That's all guys! As always, please comment down below with your thoughts! Also, and Thank you both.

Until next time, guys!

Vote and comment!

-SimplySofi6