5 5

YEAR SIX, CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE

HELP
__________________________________

The day after Draco had visited her, Francesca was sitting in her room, tissues littered all over her floor and her bed from all the crying she had done the night before.

A soft knock on her bedroom door scared her out of the trance she had been in. Francesca picked up her wand, unlocking the door for her father so he could come in.

Amos stood behind his daughter, staring out the window with her, looking outside into the glorious day. The sun was shining, not a cloud to be seen, yet both of them felt so low.

"Beautiful view from your room," Amos said. Francesca hummed, not taking her eyes away from the outside world. "I'm sorry, Francesca... you were right, she's dead."

Francesca let out a sigh of relief. "Glad that you finally came around, I was worried if she had stayed in the living room much longer that... never mind," Francesca shook her head, not wanting to go into details.

Amos cleared his throat. "An ambulance is on the way to take away her body," Amos said. "I'm such a fool... I was in a state of so much shock and denial that I let a corpse sit in our house for days."

"It's okay dad, I understand," Francesca said, looking up at him.

"And you... look at you Fran," Amos cried, looking down at his daughter. "You're dying right in front of my eyes and I haven't done anything about it!" Amos exclaimed, wrapping his daughter in his arms.

"You're the only one I have left which is why i'm going to get you all the help you need," Amos said.

"Dad, i'm fine," Francesca said, hugging him back.

"You're not fine. Don't lie to me," Amos said, moving his glasses to wipe his tears. "I'm taking you to St Mungo's," Amos said.

Francesca sighed, shaking her head at her father. "Do I get a choice?" She asked.

"No. There isn't long left of your Summer break, only a months. You'll spend that month at the hospital getting treatment," Amos said.

"Treatment for what?" Francesca asked.

"I have no idea, the doctors will be able to figure that out Francesca. Just promise me you'll try and get better," Amos said.

Francesca nodded. "I promise."

Later that evening Francesca Diggory was admitted to the hospital where she would spent the remainder of her Summer on a one month program to get better.

As it turns out her chronic depression had led to anorexia and if she continued on the path she was taking she would end up dead.