Chapter 32: Face As A Yao Cultivator?

Start from the beginning

"There are many great yao who fit those conditions individually, but for a great yao to have all of them..." The Suanyu thought carefully. "Then how ugly would he be?"

Speechless, Chu Yu rolled his eyes towards the sky. This Suanyu was also quite shameless. When he called others ugly, did he ever think about his own appearance?

Didn't all these ancient great yao have a bit too much confidence in their looks?

At the Affinity Moon Hotel, Fu Li changed out of his work attire and was on his way out when he was called to a stop by one of the girls at the front counter.

"Fu Li, wait a moment, let's leave together," The little girl slung her bag over her shoulder and chased after Fu Li. An ambiguous smile appeared on the faces of several workers in the hall.

Fu Li didn't understand. "Our homes are in different directions, how are we going the same way?"

The little girl's face turned red. Her fingers clutched the straps of her bag tightly. "I heard from Zhang Shan that you have some knowledge of the supernatural. I've been having nightmares very often lately and even experienced sleep paralysis. Can you send me home and help me think of a way to resolve it?"

Fu Li meticulously examined the girl's complexion but didn't discover any bad luck on her. However, a small number of boys these days didn't follow good examples and would commit bad deeds upon seeing pretty girls. Since it was this late, it would still be safer for her if he sent her back.

Thus, he nodded in agreement. "All right."

The little girl heaved a sigh of relief and revealed a brilliant smile. With a distance of two to three steps between them, they walked out of the hotel's main entrance together.

The moon shone brightly in the late August night. The night couldn't be considered too hot. The little girl stole a look at the good-looking boy beside her and tried very hard to find a conversational topic. "Did you always live in the countryside in the past?"

"En," Fu Li nodded. "This is my first time entering the city."

"It's fine even if it's your first time in the city. You'll gradually get used to it," The hand clutching the straps of her bag relaxed and then tightened again. "Have your family members ever thought about the kind of girlfriend you should look for?"

Fu Li shook his head. "I don't have family."

"S-Sorry," The little girl looked upset. "I shouldn't have spoken to you about such things."

"It's okay," Fu Li felt that humans were very likable. Their bodies were clearly very frail, yet they had a miraculous brain and an adorable spirit.

The little girl was silent for a moment before taking out a piece of chocolate from her bag. "For you to eat."

A slight flush colored her cheeks. The advertisement said that this chocolate represented the emotion of love. Would Fu Li understand her intentions?

"Thank you," Fu Li, who practically had zero understanding of the mechanisms behind advertisements, tore open the packaging and swallowed the candy that was so sweet it bordered on greasy. Turning, he saw the little girl's eyes still fixed on him. "What?"

"Nothing." The little girl tucked her hair behind her ears and pursed her lips into a smile. "I wanted to ask what kind of girl you like."

Fu Li felt that he quite liked most humans, but he wasn't very sure why this human girl would ask such a question so directly.

The little girl was a bit disappointed at not receiving an answer from Fu Li. After walking for a distance, they reached her house. She couldn't help asking, "Do...do you think I would be suitable as your girlfriend?"