Going to meet Lucifer

Charlie POV
I watch as a limo pulls in front of the bar. Damn it mom, a taxi would've been fine. I really should've just arranged it myself. Vaggie is piggybacking on Y/N's back, and he's just smiling like a idiot. He sees the limo and looks like I just handed him a tv remote and told him to turn on the food channel. He looked at me and asked.

Y/N: "The hell is that thing?"

Charlie: "It's a Limo?"

Y/N: "The fuck's a limo?"

Charlie: "Luxury car."

Y/N: ??????

He's confused. We hop in, Vaggie sits on his lap and wraps his arms around her. Y/N just shakes his head and smiles, placing his head on top of hers. I laugh, I miss being held by someone like that. The best part about this, she normally hates men, so it's good to see her with someone that she can trust.

Charlie: "I see you finally found someone you trust Vags"

Vaggie: "Heh, Yep!"

Y/N: "Am I the first guy you trust?"

Vaggie: "Yes"

Y/N: "Oh, didn't you date guys before me?"

Vaggie: "No, I'm bisexual"

Y/N: ?

Vaggie: "Right you're still somewhat new down here Huh?"

Y/N: "What does that mean?"

Vaggie: "Well, it means I like both genders but I prefer one over the other, but I still find some members of the other gender attractive. I have a preference for woman, but I find some guys attractive, such as yourself."

Y/N: "oh"

Vaggie: "I like you, you don't need to worry okay?"

Y/N: "I'll try not to my lil mothy"

Vaggie was blushing again, she's not used to being complimented like that anymore. I chuckled and grabbed a bottle of water out of the mini fridge the limo came equipped with. I yawned a little bit.

Y/N: "hey Charlie, could I request one of those bottles of water, after that fire and rum I need some cold water"

Charlie: "yeah of course N/N"

I toss him one over and he removes an arm to catch it. Vaggie vaguely looked at his hand as he chugged it.

Y/N: "thanks Charlie"

Charlie: "no problem"

Y/N: "is there a rubbish bin in here?"

Charlie: "just toss it over to me and I'll take care of it"

Y/N: "alright, but you look much better than a trash can"

I rolled my eyes and caught the bottle after he tossed it. I threw it away and went to lay down.

Vaggie: "I wanna lay down and cuddle"

Y/N: "oh, uh, alright"

I looked back over and the two were fumbling on the couch trying to lay down properly. I smirk, I wanna try to cause a little chaos. I text the driver.

Charlie: •I'm about 10 miles, if it's safe, just absolutely slam on the brakes•

Driver: •won't that send you all flying?•

Charlie: •yes, just do it, I wanna cause a lil chaos back here•

Driver: •you can be a devious lil devil if you want to be•

I smirk again, and put my phone in my pocket and get up to the front so I'll just bump against the wall, the other two however, will be bouncing and flopping around. I wait for the ever prominent sound of the brakes being slammed and less than 10 minutes later I finally hear it. The screeching sound of the car's brakes and the sudden jolt. I watch the moth and soldier boy fly off the seat and land on the ground. I start laughing as they sit up surprised, and Y/N getting concerned.

Y/N: "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

Vaggie: "our cuddles got interrupted, why I oughta beat the shit out of the wide guy who made us have to stop so fast!"

She stuck her head out the window to start shouting but, alas, no other cars around us.

Vaggie: "what the fuck?"

She then realized I was stifling a laugh and looked over at me angrily. I can't keep it in and bust out laughing.

Charlie: "PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT"

Vaggie: "you're a bitch sometimes"

Charlie: "I know, but you're looking in the mirror when you say that"

Vaggie: "oh fuck off"

I couldn't help but laugh more as we start driving away. The two got back to their cuddling. He patted her head and they soon started nodding off. I pull my phone out and start texting other friends.

Chapter Ende

Hey you lot, should've expected this'd pick up in popular after the release of Hazbin Hotel sooner or later. I told myself I wouldn't post more of this story because of a change in how I view media and how I'd like fans of my works to treat my original characters. But, it seems the fans want it after the requests I've been getting to continue this story. So, here we go again.

Enjoy some chibi Vaggie