Meeting Al.

Y/N POV
I walk over to the two, and say hello.

Y/N: What're you guys doing?

They jump.

Charlie: Hey Y/N! Hey can you help us?

Y/N: Sure what's up?

Deer boi: We're trying to fit this belt buckle my khaki uniformed formed!

What?

Y/N: May I ask who you are my good man?

Deer boi: My name is Alastor! The Radio Demon!

Y/N: I just got into hell like, a hour and a half ago, I'm not caught up on all the politics/celebrities of Hell yet.

Alastor: Well to put it lightly.

Reality distorts slightly.

Alastor: I'm not someone you want as your enemy.

Reality returns to normal

Alastor: So stay on my good side and we'll have no problems!

Y/N: I'll make a note of that.

Alastor: Well my friend could you help us?

Y/N: Sure.

I walk over and easily attached it. I had pulled it off and everything, I just find it easy to attach a belt buckle I guess. This Alastor seems cool, though he's a little odd. I shrug it off and ask

Y/N: So who's belt is this?

Charlie: It's yours, your old one had a rip I couldn't fix, so I found this one and took one of our company issue buckles. I needed help attaching it, but unfortunately neither Al or I could get it on before you found us.

Y/N: Out of curiosity, did you get my uniform clean?

Charlie: Oh yes! It's as good as new!

Y/N: Cool! I'd love to switch back into it, this outfit while comfortable, is too informal.

Charlie: Oh yeah, your uniform is right through here, follow me!

Both Alastor and I follow. I'm chatting with the charming fellow. He's actually really cool. He reminds me of the radio show hosts in the living world. He's charming, charismatic, funny, everything that gets you like him. I bring this up.

Y/N: You know,  you really remind me of the Radio Hosts in the Living world.

Alastor: Oh, That's because I was dear fellow, in the great State of Louisiana!

Y/N: You lived in the states?

Alastor: Why, yes I did!

Y/N: I always wanted to visit, what's it like?

Alastor: Why it's great, except we can't legally drink!

Y/N: What?

Alastor: Anything over .5 alcohol content is illegal, well it might not be anymore but it was when I was alive.

Y/N: Huh, interesting.

Alastor: Well, let me correct myself, production and sell of alcohol was illegal, you could drink it, or if you were offered it at a high end club for free you could drink it.

Y/N: So you could drink it, but not make it? What a fine catch 22.

Alastor: You said it not me!

Charlie: Boys, the matter at hand?

She smiled and presented a Service dress in perfect condition, excluding the Brodie helmet and included a General's visor cap. It was, pristine.