When I Kissed The Teacher [Adrienette]

Start from the beginning

She wondered how he'd fuck her slow & gentle or fast & rough, Marinette was not a virgin by any means but the thought of having sex with her teacher made her face flush crimson. She would give anything just to have him fuck her, even just once.

Marinette became flustered and felt her chest pang with the guilt of what she was doing. She shouldn't be thinking of him like that and she knew it, she sighed standing up from her desk deciding that a cigarette will calm her down.

She went into her school bag pulling a cigarette from her packet of Marlboro red, she pulled out the pink lighter Alya had got her the last time they went into the village near the school, Marinette was too ill to go so Alya thought it would be nice if she got her friend a gift she seen the light pink lighter and knew it was perfect for Marinette.

Marinette slipped through the door, into the hallway, down the left corridor and out the left exit, that exit was never locked and always left slightly adjourned for the girls and boys that slipped out at night, It was an unspoken rule between the students at her boarding school.

She inserted the cigarette into her mouth, & shielded her lighter as she lit it up as she felt the bitter feeling & taste enter her mouth, she inhaled sharply as the satisfying pain entered her lungs she felt a wave of calmness come over.

she continued to smoke just staring at the constellations in the sky, taking in the beautiful sights,  she loved staying in Paris but the pollution in the city limited what stars you could see, in the countryside, you could see it all.

She was halfway through her cigarette when something startled her.

"Marinette?" She turned round to see Mr Agreste with his hands in his pockets of the grey joggers he was wearing.

"Ah! Mr Agreste!" She shouted hiding the cigarette behind her back.

He chuckled lightly at her actions, he took a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket. "I won't tell" He paused placing a cigarette between his teeth, lighting it up he took a sharp inhale before continuing "if you don't," he winked at her.

Marinette pulled the Cigarette from behind her back continuing to smoke it, he smiled down at her, almost in a teasing way.

"You shouldn't smoke darling, it'll harm your pretty lungs"

Marinette nearly died on the spot.

"Well y-you shouldn't either," She said with a flush, so many thoughts rushed through her head she suddenly became painfully aware of how underdressed she was.

She wore a pair of black booty shorts, with long white knee-high socks & an oversized jumper she had stolen from Luka, Adrien noticed she was wearing a boys jumper and clenched his jaw putting a happy mask on as he continued talking to Marinette.

"I'm old, It doesn't matter" he shrugged, Marinette rolled her eyes at that comment with a playful smile.

"You're not that old, Mr Agreste, you're only what 37?" Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him with a smirk, Adrien smirked back at her.

"Very funny Marinette, I bet If I was that age you'd totally be into it" he chuckled, taking a drag of his cigarette, Marinette choked turning beetroot.

"what's wrong, did I take it too far with the jokes?" he said with faux innocence.

"You're being a dick" she groaned, as she dropped her cigarette butt, rubbing it out to the floor.

"Talking to your teacher like that, really Marinette? You just earned yourself a detention tomorrow" He said laughing.

"Yeah yeah whatever Mr Agreste, Goodnight" she mumbled grumpily as she turned to go back to her room.