Part 50

One day, Junkyu was peacefully reading in his room when the doorbell rang.

"Junkyu! Open the door will you? I'm cooking!" Mrs Kim called out.

"Kay~" Junkyu rushed downstairs.

As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by the creepy guy from the cafe, Cho Dowhwan. How did this guy know where we live?

"I'm sorry, my mom isn't home at the moment." Junkyu lied.

"I know for a fact your mom is home. It's her day off today."

"I'm sorry, but mom went out with my dad." Junkyu lied once more. "Please come back another time."

"You're a terrible liar Junkyu. I also know your dad is at work." Mr Cho creepily smirked. "But don't worry. I'm here for you."

At this point, Junkyu was terrified. He was done acting polite. "You're not welcome here. Leave." Junkyu said as he tried closing the gate. But Cho Dowhwan stopped him by blocking the gate with his foot.

"That's not a nice thing to say to your father," Cho Dohwan's grin got even creepier.

"You're crazy." Junkyu kicked his foot and pushed him out. "Don't you dare come back here or I'm calling the police!"

Junkyu made sure that the gates were locked before running inside the house. He double locked the front door and went around the house to make sure that all the windows were locked.

"Who was at the door?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Someone trying to sell something." Junkyu answered. "Mom, I read that there's been a couple of incidents of breaking and entering within our area. So make sure you always lock the doors and windows. And don't just open the door without asking who's there first."

"Really? Okay." Mrs Kim believed the excuse that Junkyu just conjured.

After Junkyu ensured that the house was secured, he immediately texted Haruto.

•♥•♥•♥•

Seeing Junkyu's text, Haruto immediately called

Junkyu: "Hello?"

Haruto: "What's wrong?"

Junkyu: "The creepy man that my mom met at the mall that one time suddenly came to our house."

Hearing this, Haruto immediately stood up, got his keys and headed out.

Junkyu: "He said he wanted to talk to my mom but I lied to him and told him that my mom isn't home."

Haruto got in his car and started driving to Junkyu's house.

Junkyu: "But then he said he knows that it's actually my mom's day off. So I told him that my mom went out with my dad."

Junkyu: "Then he said he also knows that my dad actually has work today."