Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

“How long do I have to do it?”

“A few months at least,” Rob said fixing his expensive gray suit. “Just until we see a rise in sales.”

“And if you see a drop instead?”

“Then you’ll end it however you want. But you have to be with her every second of every day.”

“You’re kidding right? Don’t you think that’s too much craziness for anyone to handle?”

“I’m sure you can manage.” He turned to Niall now. “And as for you, as long as this… child stays a secret, we can keep you in the band.”

“Niall doesn’t leave,” I said standing up. “Ever.”

“That’s not your decision Mr. Styles.”

“I don’t see how it’s yours either. We don’t answer to you.” I grabbed Niall’s arm and began to pull him out of the room. “I’ll start seeing her tomorrow,” I say as Niall and I walk out.

“What the fuck was that,” Niall yells out at me once we’re out of that vile room.

“You don’t need to save my ass. And I thought that this would be a good distraction from what happened in the airport with Andy today. Don’t you think me dating Taylor is way more surprising and threatening for our fans than you having a daughter?”

“Not really,” he said crossing his arms. “Besides, I knew we had to come out with it sooner or later. This is my problem, Harry.”

“Whether you like it or not, I’m in this too. None of this makes sense to me and I find it a little weird but Andy and I are going to be together when the time comes. And the rest of the boys are in it as well. If you fall, we all go down with you, remember?”

He ran his hand through his long blonde brown hair and sighed. “We’ll… talk about this later. Andy’s up now.”

“How can you tell?”

He gave me a look. “I just know. It’s hard to explain.”

Niall POV

Andy was sitting in Harry’s lap as they both watched the telly. I knew Andy knew something was up but no one was willing to tell her what was going to happen. She would reach up to our faces only to have her hand be pushed away. She’d look at me and ask questions that I just didn’t know the answer to yet. I was still getting used to the thought of her and Harry being a thing. It seemed so weird to know that your best friend was going to marry your daughter when you’re a year older than your best friend.

“Daddy?” I looked down at my brown haired daughter as she looked straight up at me. Just seconds ago, she was on the couch with Harry.

“Yes love?”

“You’re thinking out loud.”

I looked over at Harry. “Was I really?”

He shrugged. “To her you was. I didn’t hear anything.”

I just nodded my head and looked back down at Andy. “It’s nothing love. Are you hungry?” Her eyes light up and she nodded her head frantically. “What would you like to have?”

“Pizza,” she screams running into the small bathroom the hotel room had.

I chuckled. “Alright.” In a blink of an eye, three pizza boxes from Little Caesars were in my hand.

“It’s going to take me a while to get used to that,” Harry said coming over and taking a box off the top of the stack. “I’ll call the rest of the lads.”

“Haz?” He stopped in his tracks. “When are we going to tell her?”

“I don’t know,” he said, not turning around to face me.

“But we’re going to have to say something.”

“I know. I just… I don’t want to hurt her. I don’t even want to do this in the first place.”

I placed the pizza on the table that wasn’t there a second ago. “You better tell her before you’re gone.”

Andy POV

I was in the bathroom but even if I was on a different floor I could hear them. I wasn’t as childish as they thought I was. And I knew something that they weren’t telling me. Something about Harry being gone for a period of time… but I didn’t know where he was going. I didn’t want him to leave me, which I didn’t completely understand. We had this type of connection that I just couldn’t put into words. But daddy said that we would be together later in time which didn’t make sense to me. Harry was just like a brother to me, just like the Uncle Liam, Louie and Zayn.

I looked into the mirror at myself. Surely, I knew I was different than everyone else but daddy. My face had freckles on my cheeks and my eyes were not a color you would be used to seeing. I learned that my eyes changed with the mood I was in and currently, I was confused, showing my eyes were a dark blue. My hair was wavy and brown, just like mum’s used to be as well as daddy’s. I knew I was growing at a rapid pace, I just didn’t think much of it until now. I was a huge secret that daddy and everyone else insisted on keeping. For what, I didn’t know why but I was slowly understanding. All those times where I couldn’t go outside except in the backyard and not being able to walk around and see everything. The world wasn’t ready for daddy and I or that’s what I thought. Seeing how people act towards him, maybe I wasn’t ready for the world. But there was nothing I could do now. Or was there?