The week had just headed and it was Friday.

I drove to my moms house to check on them, as her door was open as usual.

"Barbecue"? I said walking in. "Yes sir". She said as I seen my dad on the couch which put a huge smile on my face.

"Boy did you ever tell me what you were gonna do with your life". My dad asked.

"He told you several times, he working right now. and he's going to college to do welding". My mama said as she shook her head at the fact he act like he has amnesia.

"Where you gonna get out of Oklahoma"? He asked.

My mama cut me off with the same speech she gives me all the time.

"I told him to go to Texas with Lana, but he insist on staying until "we're better". She said looking at me crazy.

"Ah shit boy we been doing this shit for 40 years". My dad said. "But I get it". He said.

I talked to my parents a lil longer before heading home to take a nap, due to having a morning shift today.

Me and Dre decided to have a guys night with a few other people. You know smoke, loud music , game systems all that.

Some of them were bringing their girls, but people like me and Dre and the single mfs were just gone have each other.

I was actually liking my job for the start, I mean maybe it's the money part. after about two hours my phone rung.

I stepped out to answer and it was Lana.

"The fuck she telling you that for"? I asked her. "First of all learn to stop cussing at me like your damn crazy"! She said as I suppose to just let the shit she said slide.

"What that got to do with you". Q said. "The dude tried to kill himself, be fr Q. Don't fucking act like that. Because if It was Autumn you would definitely care". She said.

"Why the fuck would I care". I said getting mad. "Okay Q, act like you wouldn't. all I'm saying is Ima check on him and be up to date. and if you got a problem then that's on you".

"I'm not gonna sit here and act like his life doesn't matter". She said.

"alright". I said over the conversation. "you gone act like you don't give a fuck, fine". She said hanging up.

I went back into the room and just vibed, I wasn't gonna smoke but shit I needed it now.

Melania Pov.

The week ended and practice went smooth, but today was Friday and I was going out with the girls because I needed it.

Between people trying to harm themselves and Me and Q going at it everyday this week it was much needed.

I was calling Autumn to check on them every other day this week. And me and Q argued every day this week.

He was being a dick for no reason.

We didn't even talk today and I didn't plan to talk to him.

I feel like we need a little space to gather ourselves, instead of just constantly arguing all week.

So I told him we'd try again tomorrow. We were going to a party. I guess the students were throwing a summer party im guessing.

It was 7 o clock and I was just waking up, I had showered and finally got dressed..

when my twin brother Mecki called.

Me and Mecki hadn't talked since graduation because we fell off graduation night.

Graduation night at the graduation party.

"Look at that dumbass ". I said referring so Serena who was Mecki's girlfriend at the time.

"What's your issue with me"? She said. "My issue is your cheating on my brother".'I said.

which they turned the music down, and everybody got quiet like they do in the movies.

"how am I cheating on it"? She asked. "Be fr, it's all on social media and private stories". I said.

"Believe everything social media says". She said chuckling.

"Lana don't". Q said. "Nah, because you talk sooo much shit, and think your better than everyone, when you're just like everybody else". I said.

"Lana just shut the fuck up, you sound dumb as hell". She said looking at me like I'm stupid.

"How? He's only stay because you're "pregnant". He don't wanna broke up ass home like yours". I said.

"Let's go". Meckis said to her. "Low fucking blow". He said to me making sure everybody heard him.

But I mean if you knew my whole life story, you'd know I've grown.

I apologized many times to them. but after a while I gave up, I was done kissing ass.

 but after a while I gave up, I was done kissing ass

my outfit for tonight.

"Hey you bout to go out"? Mecki asked as I answered. "yeah". I said nervously. "Okay cool, call me when you make it in... it doesn't matter what time it is". He said.

As I smiled and said okay. I had finally made it with my friends and we were in Houston for the weekend. "Let the fun begin". I said.