Issue 10: The Watcher

Spider Bug then lunged at Shadow Moth, kicking the sword out of his hand.

Shadow Moth growled before punching Spider Bug in the face, grabbing him and slamming his knee into his face before swatting him across the face, sending him flying to the wall.

Spider Bug let out an audible 'OOF' before he dodged an attack from Carnage, kicking her in the face as he hopped into the air. He then webbed Carnage's mouth shut and swung towards Shadow Moth, kicking him in the jaw.

Shadow Moth growled before he took out a feather like fan and slashed Spider Bug before uppercutting him. "You cannot win! I will tear that Miraculous from your cold body!"

"Yikes! You must be killing it with the ladies! Literally! You're a psycho!" Spider Bug said before webbing Shadow Moth's fan to the wall, and then flipping over, kicking him onto the ground.

Carnage slashed the webbing off her mouth and roared before suddenly? The window behind her SMASHED open with Cat Noir and Rena Furtive hopping down.

"By the way, I called for help." Spider Bug smirked as he backflipped over, landing in front of his team.

Shadow Moth gasped before facing Carnage. "YOU FOOL! HE WANTED THIS!"

"Wow, took you that long to figure it out?" Rena Furtive grinned.

Carnage hissed before lunging at the heroes. Spider Bug just grabbed his yo-yo and tied her up, with Rena Furtive and Cat Noir hitting her across the face over and over again.

Spider Bug then spun around Carnage before untying her. "Lucky Charm!" He cried, shooting out his yo-yo forward and summoning an object into his hands. A...giant bell?

"This works." Spider Bug chuckled before setting the giant bell down and then smashing it. The bell's sounds rang across the room, with Carnage roaring and thrashing in pain.

Spider Bug, like with their first fight, kept repeating this process until Carnage and Volpina were separated, too weak to even move.

Shadow Moth tried to retreat, but Cat Noir swung his staff into his legs, tripping the villain. He grinned. "Game over, Shadow Moth."

Spider Bug and Rena Furtive walked over, crossing their arms and smirking.

Shadow Moth looked over before Cat Noir grabbed the Peacock Miraculous and took it off, turning Shadow Moth back into regular old Hawkmoth.

"Now, let's see who you really are!" Spider Bug exclaimed, feeling like he was in a Scooby Doo cartoon.

Rena Furtive grabbed Hawkmoth's Miraculous and then ripped it off...only for her eyes to go wide when she saw who Hawkmoth really was under that mask.

He wore black framed silver glasses, a white dress shirt underneath a medium gray vest with red buttons and a very pale yellow dress jacket. He also had a red and white striped tie. Red pants, white shoes, and light grayish hair.

Cat Noir's eyes widened and he became dead silent.

Spider Bug blinked before pretending to act shocked. "O-Oh nooo! I-I definitely didn't see this coming! It's...him! With the...glasses...who is this guy again-"

"F...Father...?" Cat Noir whispered.

Rena Furtive's eyes widened even more and she whipped around to Cat Noir. "What?! Father?!"

"Say what now?!" Spider Bug exclaimed before turning. "Ohhh, damn! This is just like Empire Strikes Back!"

Cat Noir was completely silent, memories of the villains, pain, and suffering that Hawkmoth had caused him and Ladybug...all for their Miraculous. Death, chaos, and destruction...all for a pair of jewels? Neglect, stubbornness, and isolation as his father.