Issue 8: Nuff Said!

"Sound! I feel like I should've seen that coming!" Rena Furtive cried before her necklace let out a beeping sound. "Uh oh..."

Spider Bug turned, webbing the gong to his back. "What now?"

Cat Noir sighed. "Her time's running out. Whenever we use a superpower, our well, EVERYTHING, is put on a timer...speaking of, how are YOU not transforming back?"

Spider Bug shrugged. "I dunno. I guess cause I'm older?"

"How old are you?"

"17." Spider Bug said with a shrug before he and Cat Noir hopped down, with Rena Furtive running off to transform back safely and join the fight again later.

Lady Carnage hissed and slashed at the two of them with an axe hand, both of the heroes flipping into the air.

Spider Bug fired new RED webs into Lady Carnage's face. He then pulled on them, slamming Lady Carnage into the ground.

Tendrils sprouted and shot out from Lady Carnage's back and towards Spider Bug, but Cat Noir slashed his claws, cutting and slicing the tendrils in half before they hit.

Both Spider Bug and Cat Noir landed, with Spider Bug cracking his fists and taking out the gong. "May I have your attention?"

Lady Carnage roared, slicing off the red webbing and lunging at Spider Bug.

Cat Noir smirked, covering his ears.

"I said may I have your attention?!" Spider Bug quipped before he smashed his fist against the gong, sending out an almost ear bleeding sound.

Lady Carnage roared, falling onto the road and thrashing around and covering her ears. She started rolling on the ground before the sound stopped. She growled and lunged at Spider Bug again.

Spider Bug backflipped and then threw the gong like Captain America's shield, hitting Lady Carnage in the face and sending out another loud sound.

Lady Carnage roared even louder, in pain and falling onto her back.

Spider Bug webbed the gong and put it back into his hand. He then landed and smirked before rapidly slamming his fist against the gong, sending out sound after sound after sound after sound.

Lady Carnage continued to roar and thrash around...the red substance that was the Carnage parasite slowly dripping off Ladybug's body.

Spider Bug then ran over and smashed the gong over Lady Carnage's head, once again sending out a loud sound.

Cat Noir didn't look before uncovering his eyes. "A little overkill...don't you think?"

"...okay, yeah. Whoops." Spider Bug said...before smashing the gong over her head again.

Lady Carnage roared before finally, the parasite dripped and slid off her body. The symbiote tried to get away, but Spider Bug webbed him to the road. He tried to get away, but he was too weak.

"And stay out." Spider Bug said before gasping and helping Ladybug, or rather, Marinette Dupain Cheng up to her feet. "You ok...?"

"D...Did we win...?" Marinette groaned.

Cat Noir's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "M...Marinette...? YOU'RE LADYBUG?!?"

"...HOW IS THAT A SHOCKER?!" Spider Bug exclaimed. "AND I KNOW SOMEONE NAMED SHOCKER!"

Cat Noir and Marinette didn't seem to hear him. Marinette had a look of guilt on her face before stepping forward. "I...I'm sorry...you weren't supposed to know, but...Kitty, I'm so sorry. If you think I'm replacing you, I'm not! I would never!"

"Y...You mean that, Bugaboo- I mean...Marinette?"

Marinette nodded, stepping even closer. "I...I kept so many things from you cause you might be the one person I want to remain the safest. Do you know how many times I've watched you DIE? I can't handle that forever!"

Spider Bug's eyes softened...she definitely needed a vacation.

Cat Noir's heart broke before he hugged her. "...don't even be sorry. I'm the one who should."

Marinette felt tears form in her eyes before she began to cry, hugging Cat Noir tightly and sobbing into his shoulder.

"Shhh, shhh..." Cat Noir whispered, rubbing her back in circles. "It's ok...it's all gonna be ok."

Then, Rena Furtive walked over before tilting her head at Spider Bug. "What I miss?"

"I think they finally made up." Spider Bug smiled. "Also, Marinette needs a vacation."

"AGREED."

Spider Man hopped onto Marinette's balcony shortly after seeing Cat Noir leaving. "So, you two a thing now?"

Marinette blushed before clearing her throat. "U-Ummm..."

"It's ok." Spider Man laughed. "You don't need to have to answer that." He then reached under his mask and took off the ladybug earrings and handed them back to Marinette. "Here ya go. But just keep them on. Don't transform. You deserve a break after all this emotional baggage."

Marinette smiled before she hugged Spider Man. "Thank you..." She whispered.

Spider Man hugged back before Marinette suddenly...handed the Miraculous back to him?

"I know you're stuck here for a while." Marinette said before she smiled again. "And I can't give the Miraculous to Rena or Cat Noir cause they already have their own. Besides, you did a good job for a first timer!"

Spider Man laughed. "Thanks!" He then took the Miraculous again. "Well, once I find a way to get back home? Expect these to come back."

Marinette giggled. "Treat Tikki well. She likes sweets by the way."

"I'm sleeping on YOUR roof right now, soooo..." Spider Man laughed before he gave her a wave and then swung off into the air. "So, Tikki, right?"

Tikki floated right next to Spider Man as he swung. "Yup!"

"Are there some things we can change?" Spider Man asked as he swung around a building. "Like, the transformation phrase? And also that Lucky Charm dance?"

Tikki hummed. "I suppose so! I'll leave that up to you, Peter!"

Spider Man hummed before he got an idea. "Tikki, metamorphosis!" He exclaimed before transforming into Spider Bug again.

Spider Bug flipped through the air before landing on a rooftop. "Alright, that works!" He said before taking out the yo-yo again. He hummed before smirking and rapidly swinging it around and then shooting it forward. "Lucky Charm!"

The top of the yo-yo glowed pink before forming an object, which came flying into Spider Bug's hand. It was a sign that said 'good job'.

Spider Bug smiled before throwing the sign into the air, causing the object to disappear. "I could get used to this!"

He then looked upon Paris and narrowed his eyes. "Hope you're ready for me." He said before shooting out a red web and swinging off into the city.