Issue 2: The Amazing...Ladybug?

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Pete." Spider Man breathed as he paced around the Eiffel Tower. "You're just in a different dimension...with no way to get back...and your family, friends, and girlfriend are in danger...OH, THIS IS BAD." He cried, firing a web and swinging off again.

Swinging around the city seemed to be a nice method to calm down and think straight. And right now? This was WORSE than having his secret identity revealed to the world. He was in an entirely different dimension with no way to get back. Not to mention, this dimension had its own villains.

At least they weren't an Avengers level threat, right? He could handle them by himself...he hoped.

As Spider Man swung around, he landed on a rooftop, looking around for some kind of technological...anything!

"Come on, come on!" Spider Man whispered, looking from side to side before he sighed...nothing. He looked at his phone, but that's when his eyes widened. He had service!

He quickly went to his contacts and called the one person he knew could help. His guy in the chair.

"Hello? Peter?! Where are you?!" Ned's voice cried over the phone.

Spider Man sighed in relief. "Oh, thank god...you guys ok?"

"Yeah, yeah! We are! But where the heck are you?! The police can't find you anywhere, it's like you disappeared!"

Spider Man looked around Paris. "Okay...don't freak...but I think I'm in a different dimension."

There was a silence over the phone before Ned screamed at the top of his lungs. "WHAT?!?"

Spider Man's eardrums banged as loud as possible and he held his ears through his mask. "OW!"

"HOW?!? I- WHAT?!" Ned screamed. "How are you even able to call me?!"

"I-I don't know!" Spider Man cried. "I need your help! I gotta get back!"

"But how?!"

"That's why I need your help, man!"

"How am I gonna do that?!" Ned cried before taking a deep breath. "So...you're ok?"

"Uhhh, yeah." Spider Man nodded. "This dimension's actually pretty calm."

Ned sighed with relief. "Okay. Okay, I'll see what I can do, but I suggest you start looking for a way to travel through dimensions wherever you are too. How did you get there anyway?!"

"I don't know! Some weird portal opened behind me!" Spider Man cried. "Ned, please make sure MJ's ok. And May, and Happy. All of them. Please."

"I will. I will. I promise." Ned said. "I-I'm just glad you're ok..."

Spider Man smiled through his mask. "I am." He then sighed. "Okay, I gotta save as much battery as possible. I'll keep looking, you do too, ok?"

"Yeah." Ned said. "Oh, boy...this is going to take a while, you know."

"I didn't expect it to be easy." Spider Man sighed. "But...I need...my guy in the chair."

Ned was silent before most definitely grinning. "I'm on it, Peter. Just stay safe." Then, he hung up.

Spider Man chuckled before putting away his phone and swinging off again. At least this city seemed cheerful, and he had no serious enemies...right?

Sleeping on a roof apparently had unexpected consequences. But, it's not like he could sleep anywhere else. Spider Man began his morning with swinging around. He was incredibly thankful for his Stark designed web shooters. With the technology, he wouldn't run out of webbing for a very long time.