"So you think taking them away from their mom is gonna help?" Dave scoffed,

"I'm taking Samar, it's up to Saint if he wanna come too," Hassan said in a blunt tone.

"How can you even do that?" Dave asked him,

"I already got the court order drawn up," Hassan said when Naala made to the bottom of the stairs.

"What court order?" She asked fixing Samar's sock.

"Custody over Samar till he's old enough to decide if he wanna live with you or not," Hassan said like it was nothing.

Naala paused and blinked at him a few times. "What did you just say?"

"It's already done Naala. We're leaving for ATL tomorrow," Hassan said standing up to take Samar.

"That can't be allowed," Naala replied holding onto Samar tighter. "You can't take my son,"

"I can and I am. You can see him whenever you want," Hassan spoke standing back.

"When?!" Naala shouted. "You're gonna be 13 hours away!"

"2 hours if you use the jet I spent my money on," Hassan responded keeping his cool with her.

"Amir tell him he can't take my son away from me," Naala pouted, her eyes welling with tears.

"She already got a lot shit of going on. Don't do this now," Dave said to Hassan as a way to reason with him.

"Exactly, she don't need to be looking after him," Hassan said taking Samar from her arms forcefully.

"Look man I know you don't want to talk to me but don't upset my wife," Dave spoke lowly. "You know what today is."

"And I'm sorry for y'all's loss but my son comes first," Hassan replied.

Naala gave Hassan a hurt look, "You know how much my babies mean to me Hassan please don't do this,"

"He ain't gonna mean less if he stays with me," He said strapping Samar in.

Naala turned away from him in tears and ran back up the stairs.

"So dramatic," Hassan said to himself lifting Samar's seat up and heading to the door.

"You is really gonna take him to another state? That's fucked up," Dave said,

"If I was you, I would take your kids and leave her crazy ass too," Hassan replied. "She already tried to kill you, she'll do it again,"

Dave took him in, he was right. Naala was mentally unstable and incapable of caring for children at the moment. However, if he left her, he would be no better than any other man in her life.

Hassan left the house, leaving Dave in his thoughts. He definitely couldn't leave Naala in the house on her own now.

Dave went back up the stairs and Naala was surprisingly up and folding laundry.

"You okay?" Dave questioned leaning against the doorframe.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Naala smiled looking up at him.

"He just took him," Dave spoke squinting at her.

"Oh yeah," Naala replied moving on to Sinai's pile of laundry. "I'm gonna kill him," She shrugged calmly.

"Bro," Dave face palmed himself. "You can't kill him, that's their dad Naala,"

"They don't need a dad, they'll be fine," Naala said in response. "Plus they have you," She looked up at him in adoration.