Irresistible[ChanBaek]

Start from the beginning

"I met Kris this morning!"Tao squealed. Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Lay, and Xiumin are at 11 grade, the 6 of them are the most popular boy in their school. While Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Tao, Suho, and Chen are at 10 grade.

"Why everybody so lucky today."Luhan sighed deeply.

"Kris again. You always talk about that Krissy. Here's Kris, there's Kris, everywhere Kris. Duh, search another topic will you."Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Talk to yourself! You also talk about that tall and cute boy right!"Tao teased him.

Baekhyun just blushed. "Y-Ya! But not always like you!"Baekhyun complained.

The others just laughed to saw a blushing Tao.

Suddenly the 'popular boy' insert Baekhyun's classroom. And their eyes grow wider as the boy greeted them.

"Hello guys~"Chanyeol greeted them, a wide smile plastered on his face. The girls start ro squealed. "Can i borrow one of your friend?"he winked.

"Of course!"Tao answered with excited tone. Hopefully that he will be choose by Yeol.

"Baekhyun, please come with me."Chanyeol said with his hot deep voice.

Baekhyun gasp as he heard his name called by Chanyeol. Like the moment when his teacher called him for the result of the test.

Tao, Kyungsoo, and Luhan just can dropped their jaw spontaneously.

After his friends whisper him a 'good luck', Baekhyun went out of the class, following Chanyeol.

"W-Why are you calling me, Sunbaenim?"Baekhyun asked Chanyeol curiously.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Just call me Chanyeol, Channie, Yeol, Yeollie, or whatever you want."he winked to Baekhyun.

Baekyun just chuckled. "O-Okay, so why are you calling me?"

"I want to invite you to my birthday party. It will attend at my house. If you want, you can invite your friends. Can you come?"he winked again.

NOW I'M FREAKIN OUT! CHANYEOL INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY?! AM I DREAMING?! Baekhyun thought.

"W-When?"Baekhyun sttutered.

"This Saturday, 8 in the night. At my house. Do you know my- Oh sorry, you don't know my house right?"Chanyeol asked him.

Baekhyun shook his head.

Chanyeol pick his phone from his pocket, "Can i have your phone number? So i can give you my address."

"Sure."Baekhyun said as calm as he can.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun die exchange their phone numbers.

Okay, so now i have his phone number! Don't freakin out Baekhyun, don't!

"So.. Will you come?"Chanyeol asked again.

"S-Sure."Baekhyun nodded.

"Just call or text me if you want me to fetch you."Chanyeol said, winking his eyes.

Baekhyun eyes grow wider. "N-No need..I-I can go alone." If you fetch me, i will freak out in the whole time!

Chanyeol chuckled. "You're so cute, Baekkie. Okay, bye for now~"Chanyeol waved his hand.

"Bye!"Baekhyun waved back.

This day is amazing!
===
"GUYS YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!"Baekhyun, again, jumping lively when he entered his classroom.

"WHAT DID CHANYEOL SAID?!"Tao screamed in happiness.

"He said.."Baekhyun happy to saw his friends felt really curious. "We invited to his birthday party!"Baekhyun squealed and try to control his happiness.