🌹FIRST KISS🌹

Start from the beginning

Chen (sit beside her and while feeding her foods): It's not tired at all. I love to do these things for you because I love you so much sweetie.

Sofia (smile and touch his cheeks): You are so sweet but I...(tears start falling from her eyes) I am so bad because of me you , shen both get hurt so much.

Chen (huge her from side and wipe her tears): Don't you dare to say anything to my sweetie because she was the best and she doesn't hurt anyone. (Smile) Did you remember that day how we enjoyed in london.

Flashback Start

* Junhee (sofia's) first consent day. After finished it.

Junhee (happily): Wow. What a day is today I am so happy.

Cristy (smile): Me too I am also so happy.

Then the announcer gibe an announcement that saying Junhee and others to come to stage.

Then they go to the stage and look at everywhere. Announcer ask deferant questions from them lastly he ask.  audience is clapping and shouting saying their names.

Announcer (smile): Mr.Junhee this is last question for you did you have someone that you can't forget...?

Junhee (smile): Yeah...I have a person he was my everything...even if he is not with me I am incomplete...my every it belong to him without his...junhee is a lifeless death body.

Announcer (happily): Wow...such a lover you are .we are also like to see your that luckiest boyfriend.(loudly)isn't it...?

Audience: We...want to see him...we want to see him...!!

Then junhee look at the front a boy he was chen came to stage and they both have a sweet smile on their face.

Everyone: Kiss him...kiss him...

Then chen came to her and look at her junhee also put her hand on his shoulder and look at his eyes chen also wrap his arms around her waist and move trowed to her lips and touch her lips with his lips and began to kiss her deeply.  Everyone clap for then both are close their eyes and lost in that moment.

  Everyone clap for then both are close their eyes and lost in that moment

❤ it was there first kiss ❤

FlashBack End

They both look at each others and smile.

Time passing slowly Alisha and shen also become a good friends they meet each others talk with each others Alex still doesn't do his devil plans chen also take a good care of sofia and they stay so much happy.