Granny stood there quietly with a worried face while looking at me too. I understood nobody can do anything. What is happening to me? Why my head was painting so much?

Felix suddenly said-" Calm down Shawna, try to focus on me" He ordered while looking at me

Felix suddenly said-" Calm down Shawna, try to focus on me" He ordered while looking at me. Priam immediately put his sword in Felix's throat as Luna Megan gripped her claws deep in his throat. He was struggling. Priam said-" Stop your fake concern you bloodsucker!!! Make her back to normal or I will not hesitate to rip your head off right now"

But soon his lips curved into a smirk as he replied in his deep voice-" Do you think you can stop me?" He hold Luna's hands as he easily came out of her grip. He was stronger than Luna. He smiled and asked-" It's been a long time Luna"

Luna frowned as he looked at him with confused eyes

Luna frowned as he looked at him with confused eyes. She gritted his teeth and she started choking him again. But to all of our surprise, Felix easily flipped her to the ground as she fell and he growled. Luna looked at him with shock. His one eye was red while the other one is green. He gripped his hands in Priam's throat as he started struggling to free himself. He almost choked Priam while throwing him in one go. Priam fell aside as the knights attacked him. 

He was really fast enough to dodge all of them as easily he killed them all. His eyes falls on Brad and Junnie who were standing there with shock on their face. Felix started walking towards them but was stopped by Luna in her wolf form as she came in between them as a guard. Brad quickly guarded Junnie behind him as he stood up with his wand.

Felix laughed a little looking at them. He said-" Look who is trying to be a man here. Poor you, Junnie, I pity you. As far as I know, where was he all these days? Busy huh? Are you sure? Tsk tsk tsk... Not always just saying I love you can make you assure that he is yours huh!!! He wasn't there for you these years as he is busy with himself. You must choose wisely Junnie. "

Luna growled as she took a few steps towards him. But the next word from Felix made him stop in her track. He said-" You cannot kill me, Luna, I am neither a pure bloodsucker, neither a full-moon wolf. I am a Hybrid."

Luna's eyes turned wide and so do ours. She took a few steps back and Felix smirked and said-" Yes, you heard me correct. I am the one who killed Alpha Gregory back then. It was pretty easy for me to tear him down. Tsk Tsk Tsk... I pity you. Poor Luna, still thought that he must be alive after so many years?"