Calm Before Storm

Start from the beginning

Alex shook her head trying to erase Sirius's bathroom from her mind. She brushed her teeth with her own toothbrush, took off her underwear and completely naked opened the door to bedroom.

Noah laid in bed between the sheets, Alex slowly walked towards him swaying her hips and playing with a hair strand in her fingers. Noah smiled like crazy; he opened the sheets for her to get in. She slid in between the sheets. He hugged her pulling her closer; he brushed away a hair strand from her face.

"You are amazing," he said smiling and kissed Alex.

Alex liked how Noah touched her body. His touch always was soft and strong at the same time, she did not knew how he managed that but that was head spinning good. The feeling that overtook her while they were making love was unbelievable; it felt like their bodies just melted together, because Noah always wanted to touch her everywhere.

If Alex was on top, then Noah always pulled her close to him, he apparently liked the feeling of their skins touching. She liked that he always wanted to be close to her, it made her feel like he wanted her completely not just her body.

Now Alex was under him, she felt Noah's thrusts, which made her almost crazy; she felt his body against hers. Noah kissed her neck; Alex dug her nails in his back, because it just felt that good. Alex saw Noah's face twist in light pain, but he started to smile.

"Sorry..." Alex dragged out in pleasure, but Noah just kissed her not letting Alex to continue.

In her mind Alex thanked to all the auror training that Noah had gone through, because that probably was the reason why he had such a stamina, he could make love for a long time, for Alex to reach her peaks of pleasure many times before night was over.

*

Alex laid in bed and looked at sleeping Noah. She had no idea what she was still doing here, no, she had no idea what she was doing in general. It was so uncharacteristic for Alex to throw herself from one man to another. Alex loved Noah, and she also loved Sirius. Damn, it is so complicated.

She turned and laid on her back, she stared at the ceiling. Alex never thought that she would fall for someone, and so fast. Noah had walked in her life and made her believe in love. That was so unexpected. Alex smiled a half smile.

But that smile disappeared from her lips very fast, because she realized that Noah probably was suffering from the fact that she loved also Sirius. She had no idea how hard it was for him to watch what was happening between her and Sirius (or was not happening). Alex wanted to get up and leave, but she changed her mind.

Alex pressed her body against his, she felt how he put his arm around her in his sleep, she sighed and quite fast fell asleep.

Alex felt how someone held her arms and legs, or did she imagined it, or maybe she didn't felt her arms and legs anymore. She opened her eyes and realized that she was in a hospital room. Nobody held her; she was strapped to the bed.

Alex tried to scream, but the sound that came out of her mouth scared her. And once again but suddenly her body was overtook by pain, and now she screamed until someone rushed into the room. Alex felt how potions were poured in her mouth and someone with wand in their arms said some spells. And she once again slipped into unconsciousness.

Alex jumped up in the bed; her hands were shaking. It was dark, at first, she did not realize where she was, but then she felt a hand on her back and jumped once again.

"Alex," it was Noah who sat beside her, she looked at him but could not see clearly his face.

"Come here," he said gently, putting his hands around her shoulders and trying to lay her back down. Alex gave in, Noah hugged her tightly and started to caress her shoulders and back.