Person: Sweetheart...don't worry nothing happen to her and I will not let anything happens to you.

Cristy (wipe her tears): Hmm...but when will you come?

Person: I will come tomorrow so don't worry.

Cristy (smile): Done...then I will come to the airport to pick you up.

Person (smile): Ok. Sweetheart see you soon.

Cristy (lovely): See you soon and I love you.

Person (smile): I love you too.

Mr.Fang: I don't know what happen to her...?

Mrs Fang: Why always god snatch our sons happiness...?

Mr.Fang: It's nothing like that I think that there have something which they doesn't tell us.

In the hospital shen go inside tears falling from his eyes but a smile on his lip. As soon as he go inside he huge someone.

Shen (happily): I know you will surely came out to seance.

Sofia (slowly): How can I not come two persons told me that if I don't came out from coma they slap me and I don't want slap anymore.

Shen (to chen): When did she came out from coma...?

FlashBack Start

Chen is still talking with her.

Chen (bit angry): You know what you are bother me so much. I know you are really like to make me tends that's why you do this. But let me tell you Mrs.Fang if you doesn't came out now I will surely slap you hardly.
I  hope you don't want a red finge marks on your sweet face.so now its my order now get up.

Saying this he put his head on her stomach and tears start falling from his eyes. But suddenly sofia start moving her fingers slowly she open her eyes chen's eyes falling to him and he get too happy.

Chen (happily): Sofia...you get up...now are you fine.

Sofia had a sweet smile on her face and she look at chen. Chen put his hand on her neck and kiss her lips deeply sofia also held his shoulder and close her eyes. After sometimes they both get back.

FlashBack End

Then doctor also came there and check her.

Dr: Mr.Shen bow we can do her Opteron after week.

Shen: Ok doctor.

Dr: But she was week so don't make her stress.

Chen: Sure but did we take her to the home...?