Tasha clicked her tongue, shrugging. "Well, I'm sorry Siraj, but you can't blame anyone but yourself on this one. I know it may sound harsh, because you were vulnerable and under the influence but still, your actions when you're drunk says a lot. You'll run to her any time you're unable to reach Soleil, and while I understand that you guys are co-parenting and need to have some type of cordial relationship in order to raise Semaj, that's all it needs to be." she began lecturing him, Semaj fiddling with the necklace on her neck.

"You can get mad at her all you want, but she's only doing what you've allowed her to do for so long. If you plan on being serious wit' Soleil, you need to make it clear to her, that you're dealing wit' someone else and she needs to respect that."

"I hear you," he muttered, fixing him a glass of iced tea.

"Do you, Siraj?"

"Yes ma'am," he assured her, putting the pitcher of iced tea back in the fridge. "You told Nana what you going as for Halloween?" he ran his hand over Semaj's head.

"I'm going as buzz lightyear!" Semaj exclaimed, as Tasha dramatically gasped. "Daddy going as Woody!"

"Aww, that's too cute." Tasha cooed, looking between Raj and Semaj.

Hours later, Soleil and her friends were squeezing through the tight crowd of the dancing bodies at Blue's party

Hours later, Soleil and her friends were squeezing through the tight crowd of the dancing bodies at Blue's party. The stench of sweat, weed and liquor lingering in the air, that they wanted to go outside by the poolside for fresh air, and in hopes of feeling the night breeze.

As they walked outside, the volume of the music drowned out just a little, but still loud enough to hear. Though it was still a little crowded by the poolside, there was a lot more space for them to breathe and chill without people bumping into or trying to squeeze by them.

Lei departed from her friends, letting them know that she was going to look for Blue to give him the gift she bought. She approached the group of guys that she knew to be friends with Blue.

"Aye, y'all seen Blue?" she asked them, cradling the perfectly wrapped gift in her arms. They started to point until she heard the familiar voice.

"Right here, li'l bit." Blue spoke, causing Lei to turn around to face him. He was covered by an all blue bedsheet, Lei twisting her face up in confusion.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" she slightly chuckled, as he flipped the sheet over his head, to reveal toothy grin he was sporting.

"I'm Bloo, from foster's home for imaginary friends." he told her, Lei beginning to crack up.

"Oooh! That's clever! You could've executed the costume a li'l better but definitely clever." she continued laughing, passing him the gift. "Anyways, happy birthday my boy. Yo' ass getting old,"

"You ain't have to get me nothin', but thank you, I appreciate you for this and for poppin' out." he smiled, holding his arm out for a hug. "You look good by the way, I didn't know yo' ass was into MK."