"Mm, so who made the first move?"

"She did," he grinned, as Lei stared at him with an amused look. "Didn't know women like that existed still, cause Lord knows y'all be subtle as hell, tryna shoot y'all shot."

"Oh shut up," Lei laughed, playfully hitting his arm. "But that's nice, I hope it blossoms into something more eventually."

"Mhm, hopefully." he dusted his hands off, before folding his arms over his chest, watching the movie that was playing on the TV.

"So have you found a costume yet?" Lei grabbed another cookie, taking a bite into it. Isidro smirked, redirecting his attention onto her, before he nodded his head. "Do I get to know what it is?"

"Nope," he said.

"Aw boo, you suck." she scrunched up her face, as he started laughing.

"Nah, but I'm going as Akeem."

"From coming to America?" Lei began laughing, as Isidro's grin grew wider. "Aw I can't wait to see it, you're gonna look so good."

"What you going as?" he reached for his can of coke soda.

"A clown," Lei goofily smiled, Isidro raised his eyebrows as he continued to drink his soda, before sitting it back down on the table.

"A clown, huh? I thought you didn't like clowns?" he said, remembering their conversation about their fears from a few weeks ago.

"I don't, I'm lying." Lei cracked up as he playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm going as Kitana," she started cheesing.

"Whaaat?" Isidro leaned back a little, giving her an amused look. "What you know about Mortal Kombat? Let me found out you a gamer,"

"I am, I blame my brother cause he use to make me play the game wit' him and I kinda just started playing on my own." she replied, fiddling around with her nails. "But yea', I'm going as Kitana and Keia going as Mileena."

"What Josiah going as?"

Lei started laughing once again, grabbing onto Isidro's wrist. "Him and his boyfriend going as," she started wheezing, trying to contain herself. "Peanut butter and jelly,"

"Wooow," Isidro joined in, letting out a loud laugh, as Lei dramatically slapped her knee. "How adorable,"

"What's the matter, Siraj?" Tasha asked her son, as he sat at the island in the kitchen, sporting an annoyed expression

"What's the matter, Siraj?" Tasha asked her son, as he sat at the island in the kitchen, sporting an annoyed expression. He ended his work early, wanting to have enough time to take Semaj trick or treating before he headed to Blue's party for the night.

Ximena would be tagging along of course to take Semaj, and Raj wasn't sure how the night would go with them at odds. However, he didn't have the energy to bicker with her, ruining the experience of seeing his son enjoy the night of dressing up and showing off his costume.