The game hasn't ended yet.

ᒍOᑌᖇᑎᗩᒪ EᑎTᖇEE 2;
            It's Friday, I've settled in the Ootori manor, they gave me a decent room. Windows, a walk in closest, bath soups. It was all fine except the fact that I feel like I'm being analyzed by that one boy, Kyoya his name was.
He always had that black little book in his hands. If he wasn't watching me he would be writing in that damned book! It's like I'm his subject for observation!
I need to calm down.
Maybe when he's not looking I can get that book and read through it? No. He is always holding it!
Whatever I've got two days till school on Monday. This will be a long year.

(Y/N) POV.
-

Giving a sigh I closed my journal and placed it in my bag, kicking it underneath my bed easily. Stretching my fair skinned arms, earning a few cracks here and there. I decided to go to the living room as I had nothing better todo and my life wasn't exactly a trill ride right now. 

I walked down the long quiet hallway as I held my one inch black heels, my feet being some what slippery since I had on some sheer black tights and a (f/c) long dress. My arms flapped slightly as keeping my back straight was a challenge on it's own.

Taking another step, my right foot slid forward as my body toppled backward. By all means the sound of my back slapping against the hard flooring and the fact that I screamed a stream of French curse words were enough to make me deemed unholy.

Hearing a low deep chuckle behind me, I opened my (e/c) eyes as my shoulder blades winced in pain. What I saw was the analyzer himself, watching over his test subject who just "gracefully" fell upon the marvel floor.

Groaning in pain I sat up and fixed my wrinkled dress as his chuckling died down. Glancing over my shoulder I began to speak as I was unamused.

"Yes Monsieur Ootori?" I said in a monotoned voice as I stood myself up and fixed my back so my posture was straight and elegant as it was previously before the horrid fall. Kyoya wore a causal attire as he had his blanked expression amongst his facial features.

"I'm needed with a club of mine at school, we're going to one of my family's luxurious resorts to collect, have a good time, and relax, would you care to attend?" He spoke as I thought over my situation a bit and how It could do me some good to swim and relax.

"It'd be a pleasure to attend your clubs relaxation party, thank you Monsieur Ootori." I spoke as I was about to walk past him until he took ahold of my shoulder which caused me to stop.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd just call me Kyoya, no need for formalities (y/n), I'll be down stairs till your ready." He spoke as he placed his hands in his short pockets and walked past me down the hall.

"If his friends are like him I'm screwed."

Kyoya POV.
-

I sat upon my grey leather modern living couch as I looked towards my spammed phone for a moment.

Tamaki: "Hurry the twins are stealing Haruhi!!"
*buzz*
Tamaki: "You coming or what?"
*buzz*
Tamaki: "Ready?"
*buzz*
Hikaru: ""Hey are we going to see"
*buzz*
Kaoru: "The new girl or what?"
*buzz*
Tamaki: "Almost ready?"

I shut my phone quickly as my hand was tightly gripped around the blasted thing.

'Why can't they watch themselves! Why am I the baby sitter!' I thought to myself as I heard footsteps coming towards me from the hall, looking up I saw (y/n) come towards me. My heart picked up some as I saw her outfit. A (f/c) sun dress cover up with a matching sun hat.

(I took away the stupid mistake "sun hate" sorry ;~; I know y'all loved it😂)

Her body pulled off every curve she owned as she pulled her (h/l) (h/c) hair back into a ponytail. Her long legs smooth as she pulled her flip flops on and walked up to me.