~4~

**Bright's POV**

**A Year Later**

Bright: "I'm sorry, I won't do it again..."

Gulf: As he wiped at his mouth a small grin peaked from his hand as he moves his fingers to the middle of my chest. "I know you won't you are forever mine now."

Bright: When his eyes met mine I brushed a finger against his cheek with a heart warming smile. "Gulf, I lo..."

...

My body was jolted awake by the sound of something heavy hitting the table I was sleeping on. 

Bright: "I'M AWAKe!.." Looking around me as my heart pounded in my chest I could see my boss standing next to me with a grin as he held a massive pile of research books in his hands. "What? What are you grinning about?"

Boss: He just shrugs his shoulders as he slides the books across the counter over to his side. "Oh nothing, I just thought I heard you saying a specific someone's name in your sleep again so I thought I would wake you up just in case you were having that dream again."

Bright: I averted my eyes away from him as I stared at the wall. "I don't know what dream your talking about."

Boss: "Sure you don't, you know the one with you under a tree with your 2 night fling acting all lovey dovey and..."

Bright: I held up my hand as I glare over at him. "Okay! Okay I get it. You can shut up now."

Boss: Mumbling under his breath as he laughs and walks over to his side of the table. "Somebody is grouchy today."

Bright: With a groan I rest my head in my hand as I resist the urge to pound it against the table. "Pleasee just shut up."

Boss: "You know I would love to but that's not the only reason why I woke you up. If you slept any longer you were going to miss your flight."

Bright: "My flight?"

Boss: His mouth fell open as he grabs the first book in his stack. "Did you really forget about the promise you made me about going to the UK to get information from the other scientists working on our cause? Bright that information is very important to me."

Bright: "...Oh that flight."

Boss: He just rolls his eyes as he throws a book at me. "Yes that flight you pain in the ass."

Bright: Before it could hit me in the face I grabbed it and placed it on the table with a laugh before standing up to gather my things. "Your such a loving boss."

Boss: "Kiss my ass you little shit."

Bright: As I grabbed my coat I playfully flipped him off before walking out of the room backwards. "I'm gonna miss you!"

Boss: "Your gonna be late!!"

The door closed off the rest of his words as I begin to yawn and walk down the hallway of the lab building. I will have to say that working for him was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me. 

It was a very nice change compared to working for the museum and all of there cooperate ass holes. I mean at least here I can be apart of what I'm discovering without having to worry about blackmail or death with every corner I turn. 

This world is not a very nice one but it seems like at least there are good places to hide in it. 

With my stuff safely in my bag I walk out of the research lab and make my over to my car so I could figure out where the hell I put my plane ticket. Now that he had mentioned it to me I knew that I had put it in my car this morning but now that I had that freaking dream again all of my thoughts are all over the place and it's a bit hard to concentrate.