~3~

**Gulf's POV**

**Three Year's Later**

Dirty blood, dirty impure and rotting blood...

Thats what the dead man at my feet was, nothing but impurities.

They all are, every last one of them and I am left here to rot away with them as well. The only good thing about today was the fact that it was actually snowing for the first time this year so atleast I wouldn't be stuck staring at dying plants and angry animals again. 

Feeling a bit bored after seeing the snow reach a foot off the ground I look away from the window and stare at the body of the man that I had killed an hour or so ago. He was just an older adventurer that wanted to top off his collection after hearing a rumor that a man had left these woods for the first time 3 years ago. 

I guess that man really did sell the blood Gem and smash it to pieces...

I could feel my heart tighten just at the thought of what he must have done to the Gem which is why I pushed it into the farthest reaches of my mind and grabbed the ankles of the dead man. 

Than I dragged him across the floor all the way to the other side of manor where a set of stairs led down to the basement where I usually threw the bodies. 

Two Hundred and Twenty Seven people have visited me since I had gotten rid of my center Gem and all of them have died by my hands and than sucked dry which is why my center gem was already in the process of growing back. It was about 1/5 of the size it use to be which is fine. 

I have been cursed to walk this earth for thousands of years with no end, that has been my fate ever since I became the last of my kind. 

After dragging the man down the stairs I pull him into a pile of soiled dirt in the middle of the basement next to a few tiny trees that had began to grow. I don't mind nature becoming one with the house, I can't leave this place anyways so I might as well have some form of company whether it be living or not. 

Once I was sure he would decompose into the earth I wiped my hands on my pants and headed back up to the main floor of the manor. I was currently shirtless because I refused to put on anything other than pants after we had sex which was rather displeasing if I am being honest. 

That's one of the less pleasant parts about using sex as my compromise with others, some people make it worth the whole almost getting stabbed to death thing and than there's others  like that guy that made me want to snap his neck the moment he got on top of me. 

My body shuddered at the thought as I walk back to my room and grab all of the sheets before ripping them off the bed and throwing them to the ground. After that I just left them there all crumpled up in the corner as I walked to the bathroom and immediately got into the shower to clean myself of that mans filth. 

As the cool water washed over my body I bent over and leaned against the wall as I reached around and slid my fingers into myself with a low whimper before I begin to finger out the cum one small drop at a time. 

When I thought I had removed all of it I let out a sigh and removed my fingers before resting my head against the wall with a bit of sadness. 

I've been doing this for such a long time and I am starting to get tired of being alone now. No matter how many people I kill in my time it will not matter if I can not find anyone to join me here in this lonely place. 

Automatically my mind wandered to the stranger from 3 years ago that showed me the first smidge of kindness in years. The way he talked, the way he smiled, the way he fucked me and the way he changed his mind in not wanting to kill me...